Thursday, July 30, 2009

IMPORTANT IF YOU READ THIS!

Dear Friends :)

I hope you can make me a favour.. for some strange reasons, not everybody might have received this link. So you would do me a HUGE favour, if you spread the word of this page (and the pictures on picasa.com)

so if you work in ABB, you might see friends of mine, that don't have the link

if we know each other from Psy-Parties in the woods, then there might be other people from my family, that might be interested to hear about this.

if we used to play Life Action RolePlays together, then there might be other members of the "fellowship" :)

if you were in my role play group, make sure the other dudes received that link at least once ;)

and we lived together for a year, let those other fellows know about this blog.

THANKS A LOT! :D

I miss you all and I'm grateful for the time we had together (and may have in the future).

when I started this, I didn't like the idea of a blog, but now I'd like letting know my friends about this.. so it's their decision, if they check it out from time to time (I won't be mad, if you don't ;) haha ;) :)

good vibes to the world and carry on! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment