Thursday, July 16, 2009

..back in town..

So here I am, back in Anchorage, sitting on a couch, with the greatest people of town! :D having truly awesome experiences! there was just the evening when I arrived this fire spinning practice downtown in the park and showed me the place, where I would find it, lent me a bike and there I went.. I found the spot, but nobody was there (was actually two blocks down ;) but ran into someone on the street, who belongs to the group and took me along.. then it was just such a warm and nice atmosphere! found friends within minutes.. talked about a lot of stuff and deep stuff. got inspired to go to the burning man and backed up with my plans to go to the Shambala music festival.. oh.. I have to party a bit! :D ..you life just once, and I want to tell my kids ;) hehe :)
I probably stay for a some days more.. there are just so good vibes around!! makes me feel incredible happy!! :)
gonna keep you up to date.. had a great day, as they mostly turn out to be. I tell you, to look at the life with the eyes of a child, being open minded, open hearted.. it just totally works out! (you should try it ;) hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment