Tuesday, November 30, 2010

..ready for December :)

..tomorrow my "Month in CBBA" starts.. no idea what I´ll do here, but I´m pretty sure won´t get too bored ;) hope the weather stays nice and warm :)

I finally got my own place (moving there tomorrow). Took me two days of running around and asking in lots of Real Estate companies to find this place.. got one real nice apartment (executive style) with plasma-TV and all the stuff I needed.. would have been 350USD a month (same my little room back home ;) but he wanted me to sign for two month.. I got SOOOO angry!! because told the guys I just need it for one month and that he wouldn´t give it to me for 6 weeks really upset me (especially because he called me back to talk about the contract.. I was like "fuck you!!" (not saying it of course ;) but I already fell in love with the place and his stubbornness pissed me off. ..the main issue was that it`s only for a month and not longer.. and I´ve seen some furnitured places, but mostly without cable TV (sorry, for 400USD I want to have it ALL ;) and one of them was so big, was a football field with walls and doors ;) three bedrooms and three bathrooms was just a bit too much for me alone ;) ..so after all the Real Estate companies turning me down, I found one that seemed to be really promising. Checked out some places and finally went to a condominium up the mountains.. well.. I don´t tell you too much about the place, but will make a little movie of it and upload on Facebook for it´s the most decadent place I´ve ever owned in my whole life!!! :D haha :D ..yes.. super nice view, very, very exclusive and hopefully getting along well with the owners (an older German couple) that lives just above. I haven´t clarified it, but I wanted an other place to meet with my friends without the owner yelling at me in front of my friends (what happened at my old place). Therefore no furnitured room, but an own place (has a stunning view and is really big..) the girlfriend-thing is in work and then I´m almost 100% set to have great times here in CBBA ;) hehe ;)
so the place will be between 400-500 USD (500USD my upper, upper limit). and of course it didn´t go as smoothly as expected.. finally when I they found the place for me, they were.. it´s gonna be 500USD and we have 50% commission of the 1st month (would make the rent 750USD). I was.. "WHAT?!?¿!?¿!" where in your chain of thoughts you forgot to mention this little detail?! I thought, you guys gonna ask for a higher rent (that´s why I pay 500 or 450 instead of 400) but to me, this is not the first, but the only and last month and I for sure don´t stuff my money up your ass for showing me quickly this place up the hill. ...weeeee.. this lady was shouting at me.. as you should never do with customers. I said.. lower your voice or I´m outta here and she kept yelling.. so I turned around, went to my bike.. got off again, went back, told them: for you know, I didn´t sigh ANYTHING with you people. back to the bike (assistent comes running, begging me to come in again to talk), I started up the engine and took off.. driving back to the place I just saw (glad I found it again ;) and talked to this German lady again.. explaining my situation and why I´m being so confused.. and she was: no problem young man, we just don´t tell the Real Estate company.. they´re thieves anyway. MUAHAHAHAA YESSSS!! even better.. no commission, helping hand and good vibes before I´ve even entered this place. Tomorrow I move, then drinking tea with the owners and making good friends. Maybe they have a computer to take care off or can make use of having "a man in house" :)
okay.. have to take care of my armor and then drinking a coffee with Alin :)

by the way.. yesterday I sent my package away. There is no more sea mail, so the airmail cost me 150 USD, but it´s almost 16kg and holds my guitar (sending back home second time from here ;) ..another 50 bucks invested in my guitar. but don´t want to have it here anymore (especially if I sell the bike in the next months) and shipping from here is cheaper I guess than Argentina ;) ..where I will have to send my helmet and gear. ..takes quite a while to wrap it in paper at the post office and took me also some hikes to find a big box (that I customized to the desired shape ;)
so x-mas present are on the way, together with some cool LARP stuff.. hope it makes it safe and sound back home, but it always did.. so no worries about that :)

okay.. hear more from me soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment