Friday, November 19, 2010

..everything all right here! :)

hmm.. I probably used a lot of time to buy all the stuff I sent back home five years ago ;) at least, it´s taking me some time now to get all my things together.. I got really good exercises walking arond today :)

I don´t know if you care about this stuff, but I feel anyway writing it down ;) hehe ;) ..so I realized that my patchwork-fur-cloathing is exorbitantly expensive and nobody has time to make it, because it´s high season here.. lot´s of people seem to be very busy. But then I found accidentally some synthetic leopard fur jacket and pants that just look totally wicked! :) so I´ll just buy them, after adding a little modification :) ..because the only thing that my Shaman lacks is nice clothing.. the ones I ordered five years ago kinda suck :P
then I changed my whole idea of a dragon-warrior to a griffin-warrior, because there are no molds to make a dragon mask ;) hehe ;) after I had so many ideas about the dragon story, I changed all of it in a jiffy, to make it fit with the items that can be purchased here in Cochabamba.. so I´ll have a cool eagle-helmet and found some artesanal clothing that should fit well in the picture :) it´s a mix between buddhist monk and yellow (symbolizing the lion body).
then I really wanted an armor for my new char.. tried to get it from hard leather, but it all comes from the countryside and nobody knows fabricating this here in town. So I checked the places where they sell manequins to get a fibre-glas upper body part to be covered with leather. But didn´t work out, because they would have to make a negative in the shape of my body (standard models don´t fit). Too expensive and lot´s of circumstances.. then I got hold on an expert that makes all kind of things out of leather. Got a nice picture of an armor from the internet and he´s now making an offer how much it would cost.. probably too much :-/ I intented to spend up to 100 USD for something suitable, but it could cost up to 350USD (with griffin picture of course ;) and I´m not sure if I want to spend so much money for occasionally going to LARPs in Switzerland :P (well, it´s the budget of three days, so I could afford it ;) the one in the internet costs about 600USD (and I thought, just metal armors are so expensive).
there would be a 25-USD-Version of a metallic breast plate in roman style.. gonna check it out on Tuesday and maybe just buy this one to save some money. I anyway want to make a turtle-shielded-backpack with a huge turtle shell I´m having back home ;) ..but in any case I´ll have underarm protectors and need my eagle-helmet to be completed with leather. ..so getting all this together took some time and miles to walk ;) but it´s nice to see the market here.. it´s sooooo huge!!! takes you forever to get in or out and you shouldn´t be afraid of masses of people.. there are thousands of them!! :)
In half a day I shopped all my ponchos, gloves, hats, sweaters and lot´s of other things that will be shipped back home soon (together with x-mas presents for my family! :)
I lost my cellphone just half a day before I wanted to buy a chip here :P ..strange story, no idea where it went.. but got a new one for 30 USD that covers the same functions (just the mini-game is different ;) so I got over it.. just a shame, because it was a present of my Mom :`(

it´s really hard to get a grip on my friends here, but visited the Co-Cafe (gringo-place where I used to be ;) and the was a very warm welcome! :) met a friend I didn´t even know he existed, but we had great times yesterday! :) and there is a party at his apartment tonight and tomorrow night.. tomorrow eventually a full-moon-party around here!!!! WAAAAAAHHHH would just be AWESOME!!! :D haha :D
I met Adri, my ex-ex-girlfriend from here.. had a drink and talked together and very good vibes! :) she is married and has a daughter now :)
still haven´t heard from Karol (ex-girlfriend) and finally got the number of Alin, a good role-play-friend of mine.. gonna call him straight after this. Other cellphones seem to be turned off all the time :P but keep trying ;)
met a female friend I spent a few hot days together ;) but this time it´s kinda wierd.. was very intense and very amusing to get together again, but after a night I couldn´t reach her anymore and her older brother seems to answer the phone, but doesn´t pass me on.. all very strange, but well.. that´s life.
then I went to the 3-dollar-sauna that´s just 3 blocks away from my apartment! they got a jaccuzzi now and I´ll be back for sure! :D
then the other way 3 blocks you get two glasses of vitamin-mix-juice in the morning (great breakfast) for less than 1 dollar! ..and tried some other food I really liked back then (and still like it! :)
there are so many small things that are so familiar to me.. even the street names and orientating in the city. ..haven´t visited my work yet, but will have time. I´m happy if all the planning and shopping has been done ;) takes quite some energy, but I´ll be super happy having all these things back home!! ;) haha :D

then another super marvellous thing is about my job-search. I added myself to three online headhunter portals and I got already four answers to it.. one sounds very interesting.. international project manager.. well, if I like the company and place and the project and the salery is un-rejectable ;) I might take it!! :D haha ;D it´s for next year.. so I´m happy I´m already asking around and people can also plan 8 months ahead :) ..now updated my CV and documents (prepared it all before I left Switzerland for this very moment ;)
so shortly said: I´m not worried anymore I couldn´t get a job in Switzerland :) lucky me will probably be blessed again by the universe and just get another super wicked job when arriving back home! :D MUHAHAHA!!! shall anybody say I don´t rock ;) (then it´s even bearable that the lady yesterday kissed another guy instead of me ;)

so yes.. that´s it.. still waiting for TV and fridge, but having a 20-lt water dispenser next to my bed! that´s a really wonderful thing of not being thirsty all the time! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment