Monday, November 1, 2010

..beyond just everything!!!

tomorrow early morning I want to load the bike and take off direction Nazca. I hope for a beautiful day, because I will be riding some hours ;)

my experience here in Lima was incredibly intense and special!! the only drop of bitterness is that I "have" to leave and some experiences can´t be repeated the next moments.. just know, living here, I would have really, really good times!! :D haha ;)

so the paragliding didn´t work out :( not the right conditions over 5 days.. but well, at least tried ;) got my own cellphone number here, so it´s easy to get in touch :)

changing my break pads and fixing my horn improved a lot driving safety! :) ..now it´s actually braking for real ;) hehe ;) took my quite a while to get there and back and this for bringing and getting back, but they made a good job! it´s also washed and if the BMW parts would not be that expensive, would have been even better ;) hehe ;) but about 300 USD and I should be fine for the rest (remember, I don´t brake a lot ;) hehe ;) but nice people and got an idea about crossing the town on a motorbike! :)

had here for about 15 USD a nice room with bath tub (took at least three times a hot bath ;) hehe ;) and really comfi! :) have been going out, met some people, had good conversations (but no good music to be found ;) I had some of the craziest experiences ever here and it will take a moment (a day or two ;) to process these things.. but yes, I´m very happy! happy for making new experiences all the time! for surprising myself and changing my mind, opening it even more.. yes.. thats probably also because I don´t care about museums, churches, history, politics and all the other stuff I could learn with my head.. much more fun to learn with your heart and intuition! :)

so yes.. three wild nights and two relaxed ones to meditate :) so my halloweenparty was a swinger event that I found over internet and it was just once more beyond everything ever lived.. in the place itself not too much happened, but met three nice couples and were talking to these guys and enjoying a respectful and special vibe as felt on Burning Man (this is another place where people treat each other like that and are suuuper openminded! :) so yeah.. I wish there could be more of that! but don´t complain.. was an incredible experience to meet people like that! instead of super jalous boyfriends, they ask you if you´d like to kiss his girlfriend and animates her to kiss me... wow, is this still real? :) all these moments let me feel really good.. you know that you have been there.. you lived it all! things, that other people never thought of, you just lived them, experienced them and learned from them! so yes.. in the end (we were the last ones leaving the place), I stayed with a couple I met there and took the driver job to bring us back to their place safely (did pretty well ;) and being there, he was just.. this is my room, here is my bed, have fun you guys and went sleeping outside on the couch.. I´m deeply moved and touched by all these special people I just met. I lived so many things in just a few days.. have reach new planes of consciousness and think, life if just great!! :D getting more and more whole ever day..

so hear from me soon and know that I´m having most wonderful and magical times! :)
thank you so much universe!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment