Monday, November 8, 2010

..all not too bad.. :)

well.. here I am again ;) still felt expressing some random thoughts, squeezing out my mind (and watching "the walking dead" and "Simpsons" tonight having Pizza at my place ;) hehe :)

just came back from the hot springs.. not veeery hot, but just OK. Met some people and random chitchat.. is OK, but as long I have pending things with my bike, I´m more reserved than usual. Yes, this is one thing amongst many to learn: being patient. There is nothing that I can do here and now, but things will be done easily, when it´s time.
the town "Aguas Caliente" is incredibly nice sited in the mountains!! next to a river and unfortunately swarmed with turists and even more souvenir shops. I really don´t like these places!! ..if it wouldn´t be Machu Picchu (by the way written with "cc" as I noted ;) I wouldn´t be here, but yes.. want to have seen it in my life, as all the other turists in Peru too ;) hehe ;) I think, what I dislike most about it, that I´m just the same as they are.. just another turist here ;)
whenever I walk through those artesania places, I just think of one thing only: how could this stuff be used to Roleplay in the Swiss mountains?! :D ..I want to stock up in Bolivia, while staying three weeks in Cochabamba, visiting friends and work and having a good time :)
but at the moment I don´t want to buy clothes (poncho, pants..). Have to carry them around and no cash anyway ;) hehe ;) ah.. no worries.. it´s not too bad.. got 40 USD for food tonight and tomorrow and that´s a lot!
what more.. yes.. got today the room number 13 and recalled that yesterday I was also in the room number 13 ;) hehe ;) but it takes more than that to make me supersticious.. I call it irony and it´s my favorite humor ;)
thinking about, it was so much of a design flaw to mount that box on the outer side of my bike.. believe me, in the future traveling with one box, it will be on the right side ;)
when I was walking around in town, I felt pretty alone.. to me it seem´s, the more people wander around in such places, the less personal it is and the lonelier you are. but if I look forward.. then there is paragliding if it matches in Cuzco and then there are at least four days on my own (and I will enjoy them! ;) just relax and focus.. no escapades, just a good ammount of miles every day :)
ah.. yes.. I don´t want to doubt too much in my driving skills ;) will be happy if every thing fine and bike checked for running smoothly and just bringing some more km between me and my failure :P (same when I broke my mirrors and frontlight in Nicaragua.. was happy when it was fixed again ;)
should use my horn a bit more.. as it´s finally working again ;)
so.. that should add it up.. it´s good to put that all down..
ahh.. have to hear that: when I walked along the railways, there was a dog barking in front of me.. I´m normally really good with dogs and was talking calmly and was about just to pass by, when he showed me his teeth and prepared to jump at me! was really scary!! just a split second, I shouted at him and reached out for a stone and he disappeared.. but I tell you, never had a wild stray dog being so aggressive.. :P well, glad nothing happened.. just thought that there´s always a lot coming into my life.. (keeping it up all the times ;)
while riding, I´m having my thoughts about the world and mankind, about my life and future, about many things that happen in this world. To lot´s of things, I found my distance.. still spinning on these thoughts, it´s that I more react to things on the peripheral on my life (that acutally touch my life) and those things inside my circle around the center "my life". Seems not too bad to me.. works out at the moment at least :)
OK.. time to grab some food.. I´m starving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment