Friday, November 26, 2010

..long days in Cochabamba..

hmm.. was quite busy so far here.. at the moment, I try desperately to find another place to live, after it turned out I got no TV, no fridge and worst of all, I can´t have friends at my place!!! well.. I´m not so delicate, but Blanca shouting at me in front of my friends that I´m not allowed to have meetings is a bit too much for me. This lady has no sense for being nice and is sooooo incredible anxious and bitter.. probably missing sex for over 5 years! ;)
so I tried all possible things.. ended up with real estate companies and for one and a half day I´m talking to people, checking out apartments and still haven´t gotten one :`( ..yesterday I got pretty angry as I had the very perfect one and then the manager told me, minimum 2 month (and I just need 5-6 weeks, couldn´t even longer because of my Visa). So I was pissed to hear that there is no understanding vibe and no exeptions can be made (the real estate guys told me, I can have it for less than two months). so lot´s of frustration and a shit lot of walking in this town :P well.. I call it good fitness ;) should be able to take my bike out.. would be a bit quicker, but it´s obstructed by a car.. I WANT TO CHANGE MY PLACE!! I´m willed to pay 500USD a month or a bit more if it´s a super wicked place (out of desperation). So I´ll see 2-3 more options today and then hopefully I got what I need. I´m pretty effective in organizing, but it still takes time then to see apartments (if you get them fully furnitured as I demand it). ..and I just would want to live in one.. not wasting time looking for them. Anyway.. the whole trip is a lot about planning.. surely helps me in my life later on ;) hehehe ;)

then I try to figure out how to sell my bike.. it´s about a 100-times more complicate than to buy it!!!! but maybe illegally in Chile or half-illegal to another traveler if somebody tells me how to do it (it´s a HASSLE with the paper work :((( so I got some positive feedbacks to hear later on that it´s not possible (or strictly forbidden) to do so.. many up and downs over the last days. but yes.. there will be a solution. Shipping it home is not really an option, as I will never be able to sell it (they go around 5000 USD with half the milage). so shipping and importing it to sell it back home not.. well.. could ride it back home and would take it at least to Brazil (maybe sell super cheap with big loss in Paraguay on the black market). but there is always the question how I get out of the country if entered with bike :P ..if I´ll have to bring it home, I´ll ride it for sure through east Europe and eventually down to Africa (visiting Israel on the way :)

then I made a HIV-test and it´s negative (phew ;) nahh.. not that I would have been risky along the way, but 16 month of changing sexual partners left me in uncertainty.. happy I´m still clean.. gonna have a lot more sex here hopefully ;) hehe ;) ..but this is truely GOOD news! :D

in the meantime I got pretty much all of my stuff together.. shamanic staff with skull and snake on it, spare mask and really, really nice outfit for my shaman.. was 100USD all in all, material and work. Three pieces, pants, long-sleaved shirt and a jacket without sleaves.. Waaahhh.. BADASS I say!! :D
yesterday I met my friend the leather-expert and we took measurments of my body for my armor. the goal is 100USD but I think I´ll get a 200USD version (with leather-forged bird helmet and bracers :D ..having time until next year, this will be a great piece of work, helping me a lot in Roleplaying :)
oh.. yes.. of course, forgot to tell.. with the decision to rent an apartment until end of year, I´ll pass x-mas and new year in Cochabamba (better than on the road).

the decision was very clear after the last week-end.. there was a fullmoon party a bit outside of CBBA in the hills with beautiful view on the city!! great full moon! special night.. lot´s of good music (even some incredible wonderful psy-trance and progressive!!!! :D I was dancing, juggling, firespinning.. just very few people, but and incredible trip!!! HAHA :D met lot´s of good people and I´m looking forward to go to the next full-moon on 18th of December.
the people even made a San Pedro soup and some of us were tripping strong! ;) haha ;) I like the idea of taking a local plant and preparing it and cooking it for hours.. doesn´t cost anything and it´s super natural (or supernatural ;) hehe ;) was a colorful night..
the place itself is perfect.. a resort that isn´t used over years, but having a swimming pool, little river flowing by and being sited on the slope of the hills of Tunari National Park. So I want to be there again!! was about 24hrs the party and one of the best I´ve ever had (sure: psy-trance parties outside of Switzerland are always special!! :)

then tonight I meet a Paraglide instructor.. so I will finally be able to fly here :) ..yes.. met quite some people over the last days.. turned out that my friend didn´t brake up with me (as I first thought) but now she is in a terribly distant vibe that pisses me off spending time with her.. she is playing too much around with me, without letting me have anything :(( we went to the sauna together and was really nice, but on the long run, she fucks me up to much.. desgraciada!!
but then I met a friend of Alin (roleplay friend from long ago) and let´s see what happens.. I want a bit more than just sex.. but should be able to open my heart over the next weeks ;)

Then with work I had the same up and downs.. if nothing turns out, I will update my CV and write all in German (once I had it so nice internationally in English ;) and will try sending them out beginning of next year.. sounds to be a bit early at the moment, but other places are already given and I should have started even earlier. Ah.. well, I´ll see.. keep contacting people and some headhunter already know about my existence, so I will make more pressure in January if no contract signed yet ;) but at the moment I have time to research and see what´s out there.. hey Renzo: nice one, you got a job waiting for you back home! :)
but yes.. job, apartment, bike sell.. quite some projects that keep me busy here. (as other people just make holidays on the beach ;)

oh.. and my insurance policy guy wrote me that they will help me with the accident.. I still don´t believe that there will be money on my account for that. It´s already long ago and way back for me.. glad to have such experiences, to realize or to know how things change in life and that there´s never eternal night (even if it seems so in the moment ;)

aaahh.. and now comes the best part!! I got hold on Alin (finally reached him with my new phone) and we met on last Monday, went out to eat (met his friend at lunch ;) and in the evening there was also Boris and Cesar passing by at my house. had some beers, even played a bit D´n´D and hey.. Cesar is a GREATGREAT dungeonmaster and Alin played a russian ex-military that pumped with drugs beats the shit out of everybody with his vibro-blade.. Muhahaha.. haven´t seen such excessive powergaming over years... it´s just great!! hahaha :D
so there are plans for BBQ and paintball with these people and hopefully some more roleplay! the vibe was extraordinary, outstanding!! just wonderfully special good after so many years (these people are all in their own things, but it was: "Markus!! nice to see you!!!" so after I almost couldn´t reach them, I saw that everything is in best conditions! :) that´s why I want a place where my friends are welcome, even if I pay tripple of my old room..

so.. now heading back to my place and keep organizing stuff during the day (I got really good at this! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment