Saturday, December 4, 2010

..living as a King!! :D

hmm.. the week has passed and I was busy with seeing friends and having good times!! :D ..if there´s a moment I´d call surfing on the top, it would be one like that! :D

still having lot´s of things on my list.. yesterday we started a campain roleplaying in my apartment. I gladly invite food, drinks, beer and the place (cleaning up ;) for having such great times with friends!! seems to be OK with the people living above, having frequent visits in my place (everybody tells me to invite him to any party I´ll having up there ;) hehe ;) I know why.. it´s just awesome to be in such an apartment!! :D I made a little movie and try to upload it to Facebook to tell the world about my decadent place I own here in CBBA ;) (well.. I won´t get spoiled because of that.. never have and never will be in a place like this again, I guess ;)
So I have quite a few friends that call me (or I call them) to go out and have fun.. also my new girlfriend that I met at a party last Sunday. She is pretty young, but really wants to stay with me (and really wants to do awesome things with me ;) so I couldn´t turn her down.. just too strong female energies around here ;)
so I´m her second boyfriend she gets intime with (and the first one left out many things ;) so basically 90% of what I´m showing to her is completely new in her life, but she´s a fast learner and will be a a great lover and sensual seducer soon ;) hehe ;)
bought food and drinks for about 100 USD and now my fridge and minibar are full with lots of tasty stuff ;) really feel home as I haven´t felt for quite a while. It´s good to have a kitchen and a fridge.. and Adriana my ex-girlfriend here borrowed me a DVD player and I´m organizing a bigger TV now.. then it will be PERFECT!!! MUHAHAHA ;D ..ah dude.. life is just GREAT!!
then I was paragliding twice already (did I tell you that?). It´s pretty rough here with flying in thin air, but the place is nice (and as long I can afford 50 USD for equipment rental, I´ll be flying here in CBBA). Furthermore Skydiving is not recommendable.. small plane, expensive, just few seconds fall, long time for the place to climb and above all: old equipment. So I focus on paragliding here and check skydiving in Chile, Argentina and Brazil.
so I had a flight last week.. a short one of 10 minutes and a bit a longer one of 25 minutes, showing the people here that I know, what I´m doing! ;) two nice landings.. one on my ass, but the instructor was applauding anyway ;) hehe ;) he says, as long you don´t get hurt, it´s fine! :D
so then two days ago I had a 1hour 10minutes flight.. quite some while thermaling (without having variometer or seeing birds.. just feeling the upwinds and downwinds and circeling whereever there was good lift.
then I had my first frontal collapse.. weeee.. scary stuff, but these new equipments know how to recover themselves. frontal collapse happens when you fly through an upwind and hitting a downwind at the end of it. Your wing folds along your side-axis, depressurizes (looses it´s stability) and you start falling down with your seat (the scary part ;) and doing so, you give tension on the lines again and it re-inflates, swinging back and forth (this pendulum movement is stopped with the correct handling of the controls). then I got a lot of sink and headed for the LZ, but instead of landing, I found a new thermal that brought me up again. Was a great experience (as falling into the rope while climbing). Gave me a lot more confidence into paragliding (and self-recovering canopies ;)
the landing was with 0 wind, what made it the roughest landing ever, but was fine.. just came a bit fast and the straps of the seat squished a bit my balls, but was not too bad ;) hehe ;)
then I got a list of things I have to do with my bike.. from oilchange to importation questions I have to ask at the customs here.. will be done on monday :)
still haven´t gone to all the nice places around CBBA.. but haven´t been bored so far ;) hehe ;)
a master craftsman is creating my leather armor.. will take until the end of the year, but will be super BADASS!! :D haha :D looking forward to play "griffin, the gryphon warrior" ;)
I´m happy Alin has so much time (and an open itenerary), so we´re spending quite some time together (it´s my best friend here in town! :)

got also some feedback from headhunters in Switzerland.. well.. my time back home will be defined by this cause (cause = job). So I´ll see in what city I end up and where and with whom I´ll live with and what kind of new friends I´ll find in the region.. it´s probably illusionary to think about going back to the very same place (because I had just the BEST TIME EVER!! in Switzerland). For having so, I left my friends in Bern.. so maybe accepting a job means, leaving these great people in Switzerland, I lived with... ah.. gonna all find it out. But there are great jobs out there, waiting for me, and I will grab the most fitting of them! :D

well.. once more have to mention it: I live in a mansion here in town.. even the picture of the phone book has been taking from this place! ;) haha ;)
Tomorrow I´ll see my ex-girlfriend Karol again (were together quite some time here) and on Monday I connect again to the people from my traditional Saya-Caporales-Dancing, I was doing here as well five years ago :) ..so no time to get bored so far ;)

hope didn´t leave out too much.. will hear from me soon! :)

best wishes and some of the nice weather we´re having here in CBBA! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment