Friday, December 10, 2010

..tons of things going on.. :)

Phew.. time to update my blog :)
life´s still beautiful and I´m pretty busy here :) ..my leather armor is progressing (it´s gonna be gooooood! ;) hehe :) then I talked to the people from the BMW shop before and they will help me doing some tasks on my bike. Will be next monday. Still haven´t met the Saya-people, but also doing this next week (and then comes another full moon party here ;)
this afternoon back to Paintball.. had a session with Boris and friends (and his doughters ;) and exept for the fact that I would have needed more bullets, it was super fun! :D well.. in the end got probably more tagged than I tagged (why can´t I be superior in this sport ;) hehe ;)
so I want to invest a 30USD in 500 rounds and paint the arene colorful ;) the field is sweet!! barrels, car wrecks and lot´s of apocalyptic-looking stuff.. perfect to have a good match. could be broader, so you can outrun the enemy.. but it´s good for what it is! :)
I´ve seen Karol again and was nice to talk! she looks still super cute, but not that I felt we would have to be together again.
I´m still with my "girlfriend" from Taquiña party. She really wants to stay with me and I can´t complain. It´s nice to share many things (above all the bed ;) hehe ;) but then I was also a bit insecure about all this. is it the different of our age, missing experience in life from her side.. or do I want to be free and single? talked to her and was pretty messy in the end (should have shut up, but can´t .. that´s not me. I have to talk these issues out). Well.. at the moment I feel better! it´s good not to see each other every day (what she´d like to do). But we had a lot of incredible moments and I´m sure there will be lot more. I´m just way more crazy doing stuff in life (of course, I´m in my saturn return ;)
were watching TV yesterday.. finally got all the cables, rented a TV for 20USD until end of the year and bought already the newest copied movies and had a nice session yesterday :) saw some really good titles!! :D
We keep roleplaying and it rocks! having a campain with Alin and Carlos (guided by Cesar) and Alin gave us a little Cyberpunk, where I play a very, very bad but ass-kicking cop ;) I hope we can continue this afternoon!!
Wednesday I invited Veronica (GF) to see oriental dances.. very enjoyable! cute kids dancing arabian dances and other riper girls, doing sexy belly dance ;) hehe ;) yes, a good piece of culture!!
Then I´m planning things as selling my bike, getting to dive again in Costa Rica and above all, to get a good job in Switzerland. Translated my CV in German with many improvements in structure and design. Next week, I´ll have a final PDF version and then let´s see what kind of job I´ll get ;) ..I want to do something in international project management (it´s nice to have a clear idea of what you want ;) hehe ;) for sure not sale, development or simple engineering.
hmm.. that´s all I guess ;) hehe ;) the weather is nice.. somewhere between 20ºC and 30ºC, dry and lovely with the sun and long days :)
have a great time back home!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment