Tuesday, December 28, 2010

..and a happy new year! :)

hmm.. just got a minute, but should use it to write some lines..

I spent x-mas with Alin and his family. Was really nice to meet his mom, aunts, uncles and sister! had good food, took part in the x-mas-picture with tree ;) and cheered at midnight, wishing all the best for the coming year (they seem to do that twice here ;) later I met Karen at her place and I stayed until 5am, when I had to leave to not be seen by her dad ;) hehe ;)
then Saturday was going out, meeting people, listening to good music and having some beers until not too early in the morning. We went back home, had a very exhausting night talking about different things (mostly about the tense situation in her family) and went to sleep tired as hell to wake up Sunday in the afternoon and preparing my house-warming party. Yes.. there were some tough moments through the week-end, but I`m happy we can talk about just everything (she told me more than to her Dad in the last five years.. because her Dad isn`t listening and has very few understanding for his Indigo daughter :( so over just very few days, we grew together as we would have a relationship of a year.
the party was awesome.. there were probably 25 friends showing up, even bringing soundsystem and laser and heard great music and had great, great times, being houselord and having this party!!!! :D ..even the people above stayed out until everybody was gone, so they didn`t even notice that I had more people in my house than usual.
they invited me to their house 1 hour from here at a lake, but we didn`t find time over the weekend.. but I appreciate their nice x-mas card and the invitation! :D ..best vibes with the people who rent me the place.

then yesterday I got 30 days more visa and can get another 90 days by going to Peru, if it has to be :D ..PERFECT!!!! can stay as long as I want and let`s see what happens to Karen and me and what`s the solution of their family situation (their Dad was about to throw her out..) but there is always a solution and we don`t worry too much about that (where is love, there is a way! ;D

today I got some things done.. fixing my pants and checking out the armor.. weeeeee.. what a great piece of decoration!! the griffins just leave no question that I`m a gryphon-warrior and I`m looking forward to try it out in Switzerland ;) hehe ;)
hmm.. that`s about it.. I`m on my way to pick up my love and then let`s cuddle at my place ;)
wishing you a happy new year and hear from me soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment