Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY X-MAS!! :D

weeeee.. must have reached another level of many Karma-Points to be blessed so much in my life!! :D

where do I start.. well.. I´m in love as never before!! :D since I flew around the world to meet the parents, I haven´t felt so much taken by a human being.

so last Friday I went to some small hip-hop event where Alin was filming and met this girl.. didn´t really think to much in that moment, because I was still in a relationship and I was not in the best mood (I wonder how I left such an impression on her ;) but anyway.. the next day I invited her to the full-moon party and we had BEST TIMES EVER!!! :D haha! :D ..the party was great! lot´s of good music as I heard, but I was not dancing, was not juggling, not playing with my toys, not even using my fireswords.. I was just talking and listening a lot to this lovely and energetic being! she is 26, studying medicine (finishes in one year) and she is Indigo too!!!! can you believe that?!? haven´t been thinking a lot about indigo over the last years, but when she came up with that, how much indigo she is, it all makes sense to me :)
well.. when I felt myself falling so much in love with her, I told her about the relationship I still have and that I should have stopped 10 days ago already.. but because my Ex didn´t want to let me go and for convenience I stayed. So meeting Karen, we didn´t sleep together until I finished my old relationship.. I really hate switching and probably never happened in my life but was inevitable.. even Karen forgave me for that "switch". ..but I told my Ex before that I don´t love her that I just will be here until end of the year and that I DONT WANT to meet her family.. I sucked being in that relationship.
Never be with somebody that you don´t love!

with Karen it´s so much different.. I enjoy being gentlemen and will meet her family tomorrow (I really want to meet her family and get along well, so they don´t worry if she spends a lot of time with me).
we were basically non-stop together since we met on Saturday and I enjoyed so much to forget about the world for a moment, because walking on clouds.. yes.. matched in heaven is what I would say! :)
so I explained everything my Ex (I was happy when that meeting was over) and we ended in good terms (anyway.. I´d be gone in 3 days if I wouldn´t have met Karen).
I feel having got the most amazing x-mas present ever and I´m so happy as haven´t been in a long time (means, REALLY, REALLY happy! :D
and yesterday we bought ourselves presents by spending 100 USD in a sex-shop getting a very nice choice of sensual things that I´m looking forward to try out!! hahaha :D yes..not only on the spiritual and on the mental plane we match perfectly, also in bed I´m super satisfied, as she unleashes her little nymph ;) hehehe ;) dude.. best sex ever!! and most incredible girl I´ve ever met!! looking at the story of her life and the things she does and the things we live together she´s surprising me more and more every day! :D

so.. I´ll be here in January. Have to see that I get 2 month more for me and the bike (task for Monday) and get my stuff together to send back home.. last days I was just not in this world, so it all had to wait ;) hehe ;)
the people who rent me the apartment are super, super nice and they let me stay more time and even being loud sometimes, they didn´t hear anything and didn´t feel bothered.. everything is just PERFECT! :D
so this afternoon I don´t have any plans.. enjoying the sun and the 25°C in Cochabamba :) glad to be here ;) hehe ;)
that´s it.. lately have been ordering a lot of food (lazy cook ;) and for example 10 USD you get "lomo" (good piece of meet), mixed salad, fried yucca (similar french fries) and a big bottle of Fanta delivered to your house.. we ate both enough and couldn´t finish and was super tasty!!! :D therefore lazy me, ordering food, spending my money here in Bolivia as it´s worth much more and having best times of my life!! :D ..imposible to leave soon ;) hehe ;)

that´s probably it.. will hear more from me as mentionable things happen here ;)
sending you the best wishes you there, accompanied of lot´s of love that´s present in my life!!

be well and be happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment