Wednesday, December 15, 2010

..a little update..

hmm.. haven´t much plans for today. Have been playing a lot with my friends, spent wonderful times with Veronica, watching movies, cooking, going out and having great sex ;) what more could I ask for ;) hehe ;)
this week-end is another full-moon and I´ll be there.. Friday and Saturday I want to go play paintball again. We were playing the last week-end and it was SO MUCH FUN!! :D I finally really got into it! ..unfortunately running around being hangover and without warming up really messed me up completely.. so Saturday night I went to bed early and Sunday I was still in agony ;) then twitched a nerf what didn´t make it better :P and my back hurts terribly.. but whatever.. life has to go on ;)
trying here to get some stuff done in the internet, but wether the insurance guy nor headhunters or the diving-people answer.. not even Liz.. what´s going on out there!?!? you guys have no time to keep in touch with me??!
haven`t been paragliding in a while.. conditions were not good and I hope there will be another flight or two until end of the year.
the BMW shop washed my bike and changed oil.. was payable all in all, but they didn´t to any wonder tricks as I asked about some strange noises that I don´t know if they are normal.. they guys have no idea at all about that as it seems. but anyway.. it´s running fine and I plan to sell it in two month anyway, so I won´t invest a lot of money in it. Talked to some guy at the customs and it would be 1500USD to import it and some circumstances or selling it without papers to someone here and he´ll wait until "amnesty of vehicules" that they do here in Bolivia. Probably gonna do it like that.. really feel that I don´t want to sell it in this very instant. Riding bike is just sweet!! and I have the longing to be on the road again.. maybe I´ll do a little trip from CBBA to Chapare/Villa Tunari. Should take her out for a ride ;)

what more.. hmm... life has been a joyful mix between girlfriend, roleplaying with friends, watching movies, paintball and trying to get my armor complete and some other open items in town (that take forever to be sorted out).

yeah.. sorry.. empty mind. trying to keep my busy today ;) gonna hear from me soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello like this? I recently found your website and I like to read. You have a beautiful ride CBBA visit 3 years ago is very beautiful, has a spectacular view especially beautiful women. I guess as is enjoying games, friends, sex, parties. You said you're his girlfriend Veronica is very young in my opinion is a freshman because 90% of life is new and is taking this relationship with her. I want to know about Veronica if it does not matter tell me more about it How is your physical, your personality? their experiences in bed is sexy. Megustaria your account on the web is more interesting as contant your young bride. I promise to continue visiting your website leaving comments your adventures are very interesting. Deceo you all the best with your girlfriend.
    See you soon
    Chris Cane

    ReplyDelete