Tuesday, January 4, 2011

..extending another time.. ;)

hey there! :)

..no real news here.. celbrated new year, but I was kinda too tired and had too many parties lately to go wild ;) I guess, it`s time for some detox or slowing down a bit.. but hey.. what will you do, if there are so many oportunities to have a glass or two ;) anyway.. had some ups and downs, not knowing what I should do and thought about going traveling for 3 weeks with Karen, going to Chile and then over to Argentina and back to CBBA until the 25th, when classes start again. I really felt like moving and getting some adventures after staying 6 weeks in CBBA.. but then it would be too far to make the trip and probably no crossing over the Andes, so coming back same way.. and then I let go this plan again. Another issue would be my apartment.. don`t want to loose it. but for the asking and not knowing, the people above lowered the rent 50USD, so it was actually good to be confused and talk to people ;)
the newest plan is staying until end of January.. then making it to Iquiqe in Chile, paraglide and visit Cyril who exiled to Chile :) then over to Argentina over the Andes (further down) and spending 2 month instead of 3 weeks for the whole thing. will be Feb and March, then April eventually back to CBBA or just see what happens with the last 3 months of my trip (also looking for a job back home.. might just have to be flexible).
after spending a lot of time and having so many worries about selling the bike, I know I won`t do that in the next 3-4 month and stopped worrying for a while ;) hehe ;)
what more.. having great times with Karen, breakfast in bed, ordering food from restaurants, zapping TV, watching movies and giving a lot of massages! :) we have been so unseparated lately.. what could I do ;) hehe ;) just living the moment and enjoying!!

so yes.. hear from me soon and have a great time back home!!! :) ..this trip has been incredibly diverse!!! so many different stages in live..

No comments:

Post a Comment