Tuesday, January 18, 2011

..two more weeks to be here..

hmm.. really.. there`s not a lot to write.. I`m kinda having holidays from traveling and enjoying my time here!! ..then on the other hand, I feel, I have to move.. to see Chile and Argentina and hanging around many weeks in a row is not what fulfills me. So Feb/Mar will be on the road and let`s see what happens :)

I`m close to have my CV ready and sending it out to all the people that agreed to help with finding me a job! :) once this rolls, I`ll figure out when I have to be back in Switzerland and the end of the trip will be planned (before that, impossible to carve my track in stone already).

what more.. we went for a weekend to Villa Tunari.. jungle and hot and nice and a really good change after being in my apartment for so long! ..then down there in the jungle, I got problems with my bike. Battery failed and I had to find a new one and charge and change.. were some tasks, but Karen stayed calm (she`s just great!!! :) and finally everything got fixed.. unfortunately on the way back I got the same problem and when I first thought vibrations damaged my battery, I`d say now theres a loose contact and it short-circuited my old battery. For the problem occured on the top of a mountain, I could start the bike up again, but it left me in uncertainty about the bike.. anyway.. in the last days everything was fine and if it takes me to Chile, then I`m more positive about it again! ;) hehe ;)

then there`s the usual stuff going on.. waiting for the last role-play-pieces to send another package back home, renewing my bike-insurance, saying good-bye to the people here..

okay.. time to get some breakfast in my starving tummi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment