Monday, January 24, 2011

..running into walls ;)

would better have been a "wall-running" ;) but even after 2 months, I subestimated the size of my apartment and turned in too fast in the dark (after going out ;) so hit my head with the wall.. no big deal, it`s a "Berner Dickschaedel" so nothing real happened ;)

..yesterday my friends made a BBQ in my name and I enjoyed seeing them all again!! the plan is going for a last Paintball next Saturday and then Sunday early morning, I`m taking off.. anyway.. last day paid of my apartment and Visa`s running out as well.
Friday is another good-bye party of mine organized by Eliane.. I`m looking forward to be there!! :) and there are about 4 days left of finishing my things here.. (above all: enjoying time with Karen!!!)
last Thursday I came up with the idea to travel together, but I don`t like it after all.. bike would be too heavy loaded and she didn`t ask her Dad.. so she having such a catastrophic situation with her parents, I don`t want to take her along.. she has to get that things straight before.
Met her Dad, but he didn`t even say his name and was in no talking mood.. so I guess, I give a shit about him as well :P

tried to get my bikepapers today and they told me, the bike already left the country ;) hehe ;) NO IT DIDN`T!! but no idea how and why they signed it out at the boarder.. the funny thing is: if I would want to sell it, would be the best moment.. officially it`s not even in the country ;) hehe ;)

what more.. had some more hanging around time in bed watching movies with my beloved Karen and some messed-up moments, because I was stressed out about the ending here.. might come back the vibe, but I really try to live day by day and not being worried about leaving all this here back behind..

getting some cow-horns now and then I got everything for my package ;)

hear from me soon! ..big hug to all of you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment