Friday, January 22, 2010

..still in the city..

hmm.. after having been stressed out yesterday, because it took so long to get my bike ready, I'm still here :P wanted to leave today, but no idea where to go ;) hehe :) and was organizing quite a lot over the last days (I should chill out somewhere!).
I bought the leather bags for my bike (pic will follow) and they look super badass and they just FIT! haha :D couldn't be better designed and I'm happy for once no improvisation-job ;) and they would have been much more expensive, if not from the handcraft market :) I started to pack my bike and will probably head out tomorrow (or the day after :P )
oh.. the problem of the overheating was bad fan performance.. they almost changed it (we waited 2 hrs for the part) and then it seemed to work again.. hmmm.... remains a strange feeling, for how long it will work fine this way. But it would have been another 230USD just for the fan and I prefer to order it somewhere and change it by myself, if it really has to be, than just spending the money to be sure. I'll have an eye on the warning lamp and if there's a problem, I know where it lies. (I actually kinda heard that the fan isn't running as firm as normal.. should have trusted my senses ;) but I'm glad, they found something.

Wow.. and then as result of spending quite some dollars for calling and internet, I have now 2 places close to hear to make my parachute license. I actually wanted to do it on the beach, but it seems, that even the schools on the beach have their training in the inner part of the country. Well.. it's not too bad.. just don't know which one to pick and I still have a few open questions, that will be answered soon hopefully. I probably just go for it, as I wanted to do it anyway and haven't done it in the States. I think, it will be more difficult to find further down (and high prices anyway), so I should just take some time here, spend the bucks and have the adrenaline rush! ;) haha :D ..I'm pretty excited by the idea to jump out of a plane ;)

yesterday I went out and went to bed when it got day again (haven't done this lately..) and as a result, I was sleeping a lot today, getting ready for tonight ;) was contact juggling to some electronic music and pretty much rocked! ;) hehe :) was really cool vibe there.. hope to find something similar tonight. the Psy Trance Party I wanted to go so badly might be out of reach, once I choose to walk the clouds ;)

have a nice day and may life treat you well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment