Wednesday, January 20, 2010

hmm.. :-/ seems I lost a post for some really strange reasons.. for it was a remindable time, I´d like to have this posted here, probably in more short form, to be mentioned in my diary ;)

I met two girls at the camping and we hung out the next beach, where you can camp for free. Was a bit hard to get there with my bike and even harder to get out (broke my boxes and looking for a more durable replacement.

was super nice triping out on the beach and we had really cool neighbours.. eat pizza made at the beach, played volley, I got invited some coffee and cake in the morning and eat some porridge. Had lot´s of wonderful conversations and a heartful goodbye, when I left the beach and picked up things in Sayulita. Was despite all a bit a stressful day, maybe because leaving the place, change, then trashing my front boxes and having the bike overheated in a traffic jam at midday. Stopped there and eat some tasty food, that lied then but a bit hard on my stomach for the next two days (well, not too bad, just normally I wouldn´t be affected at all).
I stayed the night in Puerto Vallarta, figured out about BMW dealerships, could spend a night in at Jeans place (guy that I made at the beach) and was SO needed to recharge.. take shower, wash all my clothes, shave, charge devices and organize and plan where to go..
was incredibly happy for the hospitality!!! :D ..then drinking a hot choclate and eat some crackers, watching a stylish horror movie.. was Awesome!! :)
then a nice ride over the mountains to Guadelajara.. can´t complain so far :)
thats about it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment