Saturday, April 3, 2010

partying on the beach :)

hi folks :)

..almost don't know what to tell, there aren't too many spectacular things going on here.. and for the last 2 days I had a cold and could not go diving :( because I couldn't equalize me ears :P well, should be over now and I'd like to get a bit more active again!! ..could be I'm in a course by tomorrow and having two specializations next week and assisting in a Rescue Diver course.. so I might be really busy (and pretty much done with everything after it ;) hehe :)

..there was a really cool full moon party here on the beach.. some sort of electronic music and I enjoyed. Was fire dancing and contact juggling and amazed the people ;) hehe :) didn't spend a single Lempira (local currency) for that party, but also managed somehow to go home alone :'( but yes, must be part of the master plan ;) hehe :) finished my self-made didgeridoos today and hope to find soon a good opportunity to jam with people.
tonight is Saturday and I should at least have a drink or two somewhere.. really, I should probably spend more time with the people here but for some reason it's not happening too much :-/ ??
..yeah, that's probably everything.. if you feel writing me a message, just go on ;) hehe :) would be nice to hear something from you guys!

all the best and have fun!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment