Saturday, April 17, 2010

..Round up..

hey there :)

well.. it has not been all that bad in the end, even if there were lonely moments of distractedness or having a troubled mind.. but in the end it's experience I guess and comes the way we need it and not the way we'd like to have it ;)
I just had several expectations that didn't get fulfilled (and the disappointment they contain). but over all I had a lot of joyful moments and learned a lot of the daily challenges that I encountered here.
two days ago, I came to a 8-9 on my freak-out-Richter-Scale .. too many things came together: an unfinished course, missing documents, the usual scratches and scars.. I know that it really doesn't pay out to worry, being anxious and tense, but still happened. Then things got solved pretty quickly (and are being solved). All it takes is a bit of faith and communication (and the ability to let things rest for a while if it has to be so.. working on that currently ;)

but then on the other hand, there is all this wonderful experience coming together.. not only getting more insight in diving and teaching, but becoming more confident in life, able to do things better. It's a good feeling to achieve something.. I couldn't live without working for something, going your chosen direction!
I had beautiful moments of free falling downwards to the bottom of the sea, entering a wreck and being creeped out by the thrilling experience!! :D I lied on the front of the boat, holding my hand down and nearly touching the dolphins that were jumping in the surge.. could even hear them communicate! :D and yesterday I've been amongst the few blessed ones who could snorkel for 30 seconds with a whale shark!! it's just totally fantastic!!! :D there have been hours spend following the tuna patches and for 6 weeks none has been sighted until yesterday! :) so snorklers get dispatched as quickly as possible but by so many people invading the water, the wale shark doesn't stay too long.. it's also pretty fast, so you have to kick as hell to keep up with it. but was super cool.. this 30 feet long animal crusing through the sea :) there was even a manta ray present deeper down in the open blue water.. huuuh.. just love it!!! today we found it again, but was already much deeper and disappeared super fast.. didn't really catch a glimps on it, but whatever.. I'll be diving the next days to finish my specialities.. so if it's ment to be, then we'll see each other again ;) but yes.. that's the very one thing you want to see most if you come on this island!
I got a lot of new ideas of what I still want to do in my life ;) hehe :) it seems, that by accomplishing one thing, three new things appear that become part of your life-vision :D just wonderful! so you'll never be bored but making your dreams come through!! ..so I hope some amongst you know what I'm talking about.. floating over walls and dropping down to reefs, being weightless, surrounded by water and a beautiful stunning scenery with lots of corals and fish..

so hear from me soon.. not too sure about the date to leave the place, but it's within 7 days :)

love'n'light!

No comments:

Post a Comment