Wednesday, April 14, 2010

..the end is neigh..

hello there :)

hmm.. I don't know if too many worth-posting things happened lately, but let's drop a few lines. My Sinus squeeze is over but got a skin rash that I was treating with hydrocortison creme and antihistamin tablets.. it first was almost gone and then went really bad within 24 hours.. (then I started medication) and it's probably getting better know, but takes days to disappear.. if there's just a slight change getting worse, I start immediately taking antibiotics, but wanted to wait before taking strong drugs. Well.. you probably have to take that compromise, if you travel in countries like that you might end up taking antibiotics, iprofan and paracitamol.. not my favorites, but sometimes it might be better to get rid of some issues that occured because you're not used to the environment you encounter.
my back hurts a little, but well.. still standing ;) I had about 7 days delay because of not being fit for diving and now my instructors are sick and I can't do my specialities :( so I hope until Sunday I'm done and then I can take the Wednesday cargo boat to ship my bike and move on.. if..
yes if, if I get my bike papers.. if Phil can't send them in the next 14 days, then I'm stuck between the boarders and I don't know what would happen.. bike probably detained at the boarder :(( would really, really suck! but well, let's hope for the best.. (being worried about doesn't seem to solve the problem ;)
what more.. there was a nice party at a friends place on Saturday and I was spinning fire with some other people and the guests loved it! :D it's nice to inspire and to entertain..
tomorrow morning will be the underwater vehicle course.. I'm really looking forward to that! sounds like a lot of fun!! :D
OK.. heading out to the shop to talk about finishing my Divemaster..
hear from me soon! :)

have a nice and sunny day and be blessed out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment