Tuesday, April 6, 2010

..taking a day off..

hello there :)

I just checked internet if I have some response of my job requests in the Galapagos (it's hard from here, but would be SWEET to schedule something.. otherwise being there, I'll ask around everywhere ;) also waiting for my bike papers, that have been delivered to Phil in Alaska and will be mailed soon (then I just have to find spareparts for my bike and everything runs smoothly again ;) but I didn't have any of those and probably not too much to write anyway, but having lots of time by taking a day off and delaying my wreck dive speciality for a week, because I had problems with my Sinus yesterday while diving.. it's not too bad, but it's wise to be careful with that. what happens is, diving deep, you can't totally equalize your Sinus and small blood vessels pop up, sucking blood in this space and then going up you start bleeding out of your nose what looks REALLY messy mixed with all that other stuff coming from yuor nose. So yes.. no diving today, tomorrow just in the pool and then I should be fine again.. just never push it. glad to have enough days and time here. finished all my theoretical exams and will be diving, assisting and doing minor stuff for the rest of my course (in other words, I'm almost finished :D

I haven't been on a night dive, but will do for sure while being here! still haven't seen walesharks or dolphins :'( but anyway.. if it shall happen, then it will ;) until end of next week, I'll be certified wreck diver, deep diver (to 40m) and DPV (under water James Bond transportation vehicle :D haha :D that must be fun!!

well, the days are sunny and hot and it's nice to be here and having avoided the winter at all! ..the cloudy and rainy days seem also to be over for the moment :)
so wishing all of you a great time and gonna keep in touch in one way or the other :)

No comments:

Post a Comment