Sunday, April 25, 2010

..I f*#king swam with the Wale Shark!!! :D

guys.. you wouldn't believe me that and I try hard to find the right words to describe this wonderful, epic moment of divine blissfulness!! :D
so on my last trip we went for one last time wale shark hunting and yes, there was indeed a boil, where the tuna jumps, feeding on small fish that feed on the krill that the shark brings up.. so there are a lot tuna in the water and swarms of green little stuff. We jumped 4 times and the first three times it was already way better than I could have ever expected it! the 30 foot long animal, cruising through the ocean, but going down fairly quickly and fading in the dark blue sea.. but then the last jump was just the shit!!! :D first thing was seeing his tail coming towards me and I had to take some evasive action to not be pushed aside and then he was just there.. I swam for minutes with that beautiful, mystical animal.. until my lungs got burning and when I almost lost it, it turned around and I could see his mouth opening and feeding on krill.. was soooooo amazing!!! So I kept up and took another shortcut to let him come back to me.. most people were already on the boat and they were calling me in, but I was.. f*#/ you guys, he is just here and it's one of the best sightings you can possibly have.. hehe ;) so yes, kept up for a little longer until the shark went deeper and my body asked for a rest :P I wonder if I could get some Facebook contact of somebody who filmed that.. so I had the best, most blasting dive ending here I could possibly have and I'm ready to move on to new adventures ;)

it took me a while to pack my things together and load them on my bike.. unfortunately it's so heavy now (dive literature :P) that I have to send some things home right away (will cost some dollars I guess, but having the load takes riding fun, so it will happen tomorrow). It's also quite a change from having nothing attached at all to this bike to my "hauling"-load that I carry normally with me :P

I said good bye to all the people I met yesterday and found pretty good vibes everywhere.. the way it has to be! :) because it's nicer to part ways if you can exchange some heartful words and wishing the best to each other! ..but as I arrived, it's a sudden and pretty silent good bye, just another rapid change as it happened, when I arrived.. let's see what lies out there ahead ;) it's time to find some nice road and I hope I'll get to Panama without technical difficulties.

Here I had some minor repairs done on the island and the guy is really a nice, awesome guy, but the way they treat my bike comes sometimes close to raping my little baby ;) well, it's not meant the get newer and it still fulfills all the basic functions.. it's just some parts break off and get then in a good old home welding tradition put back on, looking a bit different from how BMW designed them originally ;) ..and I would have loved to give a really good tip to the guys, but whenever I wasn't standing there, nothing happened.. and when I gave them half an hour to finish the job, then I would wait after this another 30 minutes to watch how it's done (better not sometimes ;) hehe :)
some days ago I took the radiator apart and cleaned it (got help from the shop) and hoped it would make a difference with the cooling, but it was actually not in a very bad shape, so I assume the changes aren't that significant either.

was finally going out a bit more lately and enjoyed a lot of good moments!! people don't live too healthy here in this place ;) it's good to make a move and see some different things.. now as I got my dive master trophy shirt ;)
I dived about 50 times here on the island and have no 99 dives logged in my career ;) hehe :) diving is fun!!! looking forward to do more of it.. probably getting some used but own diving gear and then make some badass diving holidays while I'm taking off from work back home ;)

well.. that's it for the moment.. maybe here from me out of Nicaragua or just before. it's not really far away from here and I'm looking forward to explore another country! :) heard good things about it.. so let's see..

No comments:

Post a Comment