Saturday, March 27, 2010

..keeping it on.. :)

hi out there :)

I was pretty busy over the last days.. well, in the night I could have been busier, but for some reason I didn't feel like going out too much. Also needed my personal space and used some of the time to study for the classes. I can't complain about not having good vibes with the people (and knowing a lot of them randomly on the street ;) but maybe I just need some time apart of that.. AND, I can't always agree with the excessive party vibe that can be found on this island.

So I'm a certified Rescue Diver now and have an idea how to save people and give first aid (was about time to refresh that, because after my drivers license 10 years ago, I haven't done anything like that). Was pretty fun.. we had practical exercises, where other people simulated every imaginable problem various time, so we had plenty of opportunities to practice ;)

I just finished some hard core chapters and made theoretical tests.. so I'm really good in time and can take days off or just slow down my pace, if I want to (don't worry, I'm not stressing myself anyway.. just enjoy having a certain "drive" HAHA :D

my kitchen fills up with food and edibles what makes the small ants really happy ;) but I'll stop the invasion with some ant-trap that I will buy exiting this place. Otherwise I really enjoy the place where I live.. couldn't imagine not having my little "habitat" haha ;) :D

I started to make new didgeridoos.. already got a replacement for the one I lost and now trying to make more sophisticated/wicked ones but this needs a bit of try-and-error. Keeping you updated about it.. I'm glad I found the right tubes to do so.

Hasn't to be mentioned that the Divemaster course is more than four weeks of fun diving ;) but I enjoy it despite the work it gives.. well, some things I just want to know and to learn, so it makes it really easy ;) other things like marketing of PADI courses are not THAAAAT essential to me :P ..will spend some more money for specializations.. maybe they come in handy one day and on the other hand.. 50 or 100 dollars to "upgrade" your status a little bit isn't too much.

okay.. I'm off.. making some paperwork and chilling and having a small introduction tonight into Coral watching (yes, there is quite some stuff going on here..)

hear from me soon and wishing you all the best!! here changed the weather finally to sunny days, after it was raining and cold in the night.

be blessed and Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment