Friday, March 19, 2010

..it has started.. :)

Well, just briefly an update from here.. I started my Rescue Course today and will take until Tuesday. It's pretty interesting, you learn about automatic defibrilators and CPR (what is not taught in Switzerland to the mass).
I had already 6 fun dives and have seen some marine life and enjoy diving a lot! :D just still waiting for my own gear :/
after the ATM has been out of money for two days, I finally could get some cash and paid my rent and moved into a smaller apartment (for 1 person only) but with bigger bed, more TV chanels :P ;) a hot shower and more economic fridge (well, the hot shower had to be insulated with duct tape because it's unter current :P but yeah.. I think, I should be safe now ;) hehe :)
out of the old apartment I had to remove a tarantula (just a small one though) and after I'm already used to them, I could do it without being scared ;)
the next days I'll learn how to reanimate dead people ;) and having some physical excercises with the Rescue Diver course.. but I'm sure I'll handle it with a smile and next week I begin my internship here.
Still getting credits for my bike ;) knowing more and more people and it's a cool place to be!!
just not really cheap (half price as back home I guess) but I can afford after all ;) I just pre-paid my electricity (it's funny, kinda works like with cell phones.. no more credit, no more power :D
I haven't been partying too much here.. I guess I still have a long time to do so and it's not my primary mission on this island :) but there will be some party for sure ;) I'm going back to my new place and study some of the theory.. what's done is done! ;)

have a good time! ..here the sun came out after 3 days.. hope it stays for a while! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment