Tuesday, November 3, 2009

..out there in Texas.. :)

hmm.. it has been a while.. or somehow it seems like this to me. lot of things changed and happened and I find myself everyday in a brand new day :)

so I made it to Austin, Texas in one day from Fort Stockton, by driving a new record in miles, but also on a nice and beautiful day, that made even flat Texas enjoyable to ride through! :D
I surprised Liz here (because she didn't check her Email ;) and we went out that night and celebrated Halloween the next day with her sister Sarah and a couple of friends :) I improvised a cave man costume in no-time! :) that was a pretty good job I did.. out of a pillow, a Teddy-bear-bag and some fake fur, I made a wicked and fancy Neanderthal costume! :D haha :) found a inflatable club for a dollar in the same second hand store and was at least correctly dressed for the event! :) there were totally awesome costumes (and hot chicks ;) but also some moderate things to be seen :)

then I brought my bike to Liz's Aunt and Uncle to store it between 2 and 14 month :P did this today professionally :) all cleaned, fuel stabilized, battery disconnected, all washed, oiled and gear properly boxed. all tarped and ready to be picked up at day X >< hehe :)
yesterday we went visiting her grand father in the nursery home and hiking on enchanted rock. the bike is where we stayed, at a place little outside of San Antonio in a rich peoples district with gate :) yes.. had a good time there. eat awesome food and have been invited to so many things!

have been busy days somehow.. just came back to Austin and went kayaking for an hour together with Sarah.

so now the bike is out of my mind for a while and we have our flights to New York in 2 days.. let's see what future brings :) it's all really intense.. it's by far biggest thing I've ever done.. but yes, it's beautiful to experience so many things together. Have met many very nice people and enjoy my time with Liz! :)

hear from me soon..

P.S. the weather is splendid! :) 30 degrees, blue sky, yesterday had a sunset-moonrise as never seen before :) totally enjoyable here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment