Monday, February 14, 2011

..Visiting an old friend..

it's Sunday afternoon, I'm packing up again after staying a few days at Cyrils place (and Caliope, his wife). I really enjoyed my stay in Santiago!! well, were some strange days with even rain in Summer in Santiago, while they say it's more probable to get an earthquake than rain in this season ;) (never felt an earthquake and eager to experience one..)
then there was a bright mix of different stuff that I was doing.. a bit of swinging, going out with friends on Saturday, having a great night dancing, a yummi BBQ yesterday and drinking some good wine (drank a lot the last days, so my digestion is still kinda weak and I will detox during the week.. then I'll have to reason for drinking anyway ;) and we also played a lot of Magic (Cyril has great decks and was pure fun!!!), playing some board games and a Roleplay with his group.. playing Kuthulu the dark age and also this was very fun! (we all died in the end as it mostly happens in Kuthulu games ;) hehehe ;)
I walked from the center of the city to here.. bought a new sweater and lazy-pants (well.. they were second hand and very cheap.. exactly what I wanted! and I like the colors!! (red)), have a roadmap, today try to get a new visor and information what roads to take and where to stay.
I didn't feel like museums or taking pictures of the city.. not my style! ;)
then what more.. I'm really happy they have a guestroom here!! gives me privacy, because living on the couch is very tyring and the cats would take my stuff apart and I feel less intrusing their married-life ;)
they are but super welcoming me (from the first moment) and not kicking me out at all.. really appreciate that vibe too!! :) seems, they somehow want to hook me up with her sister, but as I'm really passing by and not staying or wanting to get married as Cyrill, better not to try to get too much hold on me ;)

..hmm.. that's it more or less.. stay tuned, gonna hear from me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment