Thursday, July 8, 2010

..on the road again :D

hey there! :)

..I got an idea of Colombia already and I´m getting back to my adventurous spirit, ready to see much more of the world! :))
I had to get my bike off the boat and then go to customs and get some paperwork done.. took us two hours (a German fellow named Manfred was helping me for 35 dollars and I was happy this has been done so many times :) because loading off the bike on a peer is kind of illegal, but it´s waaay easier than getting it out of the harbor (harbor fees etc..). Then I needed another insurance (after Colombia finally the one is running that I bought month ago! :P ..met just today another Swiss guy on a R1200 and he never had one.. seems it´s possible as well. Because you don´t want to use it anyway and if you use it, you just can hope they pay and they pay a fair ammount.. so I don´t intend to figure out ;)
in Cartagena I checked out the "castillo" a fort that was used to defend the city from attacks over land..

..to be continued.. going for dinner *hungry*

No comments:

Post a Comment