Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Full On! :D

phew.. I´d wish I would have had time earlier to write some of my stories down, but well, let´s see if I can still wrap it up somehow ;) hehe :)

the castillo is a really impressive fortress, that hold about 2000 men and 74 cannons.. would have loved to have seen this in action ;) of course my cam died after I took the first two pictures, so there won´t be too many of it ;) hehe :) it`s still an incredible lookout- and sniper position :D and parts of it are connected with tunnels. So really worth to check it out!

in the afternoon I went to the mud volcano to have a mud bath for as cheap as 2.50 USD. It´s good for the skin they say and it´s most of all a lot of fun to float in fine sucky mud ;) hehe :) met even there nice people and had good conversations!

then at night was this special bus that locals take to see the city and drink :P well.. I just made it one station to the old town and escaped then walking back home to the hostal and it´s bar *phew* couldn´t stand the loud music anymore and to listen to the animator in front :P but yeah.. the way locals party in their holidays ;)

so I started the next day to go to Taganga, a little village at the beach, surrounded by mountains. Friends of mine were heading there with a bus and I enjoyed a fantastic ride (finally on the road again!!!) through Colombia. The streets are in good shape (few holes), there is not too much traffic (so you can easily pass other cars and trucks) and the landscape is really pretty! :D
along the coast to Taganga, after asking a few times for the way ;) our supposed meeting point was fully booked, so I ended up at another place with totally awesome people working there! :) had all to be like that! haha ;)
the place is so small, I met all my friends and we had a little party in the backyard of their hotel. Left the group later to go out, just to find myself dancing Raegeton with a Colombian hotty ;) (it´s basically screwing on the dancefloor :P but yeah.. thought why not.. despite HATING that music ;) so we ended up after some adventurous journeys in my room that we didn´t leave for 24hrs, together with other fine Colombian goods ;)) definitively one of my crazier experiences ;) we spend another morning together having yummi food and walking along the beach on some mountain hill. Then having lunch I met my friends again and they were about to go to Tyrona National Park (beautiful beaches). So I spontaneously decided to tag along and bought water and food..

No comments:

Post a Comment