Tuesday, July 20, 2010

..continuation..

and drove into the park to the parking lot (they charge you quite some extra, but better than walking ;). I caught up with my friends and we arrived at the second (of two) campsites just after getting dark. The hammocks and tents were expensive, as the food that wasn´t spectacular neither, but the place is really nice (and a lot of walking) and later on, when we all together went chilling on the beach, we heard a noise from behind us and as somebody shines light to that direction, we saw a man tall alligator lying on the beach!!! :D we were just "holy shit! ..so glad this is happening!" :D of course, nobody had a cam, but we stared at it for a minute before it turned around and left in the small river and the mangroves :)
then the next day, without having a plan (because I´m not the beach person) I just wandered around and met a girl from Switzerland :) we spent then 3 days together, whereof one day I was looking after her, while she had some issues with her stomach and then she spent a day looking after me, while I had the same thing ;) but I´m really happy, we met!! was a wonderful time! (very mixed with languages ;) hehe :) there was also a BBQ at a friends place.. a guy that has the same name as I do, plays guitar and has dreads and I met him the first day I arrived and helped me out a great deal! :) so I was happy to return a bit of the favor by paying some chicken and veggies and beer ;) (food actually really cheap!)
I´m eating really yummi here! :) and everything not too fancy is also pretty cheap (you get a good meal for 5 USD or less).
then, just getting better, I managed to hop on a tour to the lost city..

No comments:

Post a Comment