Wednesday, October 6, 2010

..heading on for some nature experience..

hmm.. after 4 days of being in this little party town, I feel already like moving on.. had the experience of such a place in Zipulite, San Pedro and Bocas del Torro, so figured out I rather use my time for doing something else than just partying and as I heard here from travelers about some beautiful spots in Ecuador, I decided to make a move and check out Chimborazo, a volcano with possible hiking options and then going to baño, jungle, waterfalls, hot springs, maybe see some lagoons on the way and then going further south to Vilcabamba, where also lots of mountains and hiking options.. I think that´s exactly what I should do :) had lot´s of party and city lately and don´t feel like doing more tours and extreme sports at the moment. So learning about the scenic nature part of Ecuador seems best :)

was not too bad tough here in the last days.. met quite a few local people and artesanas and had some good party ;) found finally time to practice with my toys on the beach (was good fun and feel that I´m getting better ;) was walking up and down the beach and for a small hike outside of town. Watched the waves crushing on "la punta", end of the beach.. had also two days of recovering after going out (that´s why I figured, a break partying makes sense ;)
played some guitar and didgeridoo.. haven´t done it for a while but it´s still fun. Wish there would be more of a jam than just me.
Then going to Galapagos would be sweet, but will ask my friend when she´s back how it was and how much it was ;) would be a nice touch for this trip, but maybe I just save the money (would not want to afford more than 200USD/day all in all, including flight.. but let´s see. Will have some low-cost-days in the nature and then I´ll know :) ..will miss the good food here!! had some chicken breast in wine sauce with pesto rice and salad and was just super-super-yummi! :D
now heading off for a big breakfast and I hope the sky opens up (should accordingly to forecast :P
hear soon from me! :) and be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment