Saturday, October 2, 2010

..a deep breath in Montañita! :D

made quite a distance since my last entry.. somewhere between 700km and 800km in two days, what is a lot compared to my last.. hmm.. many weeks ;)

when I woke up in Quito and saw the news of what happened during the night, I thought could not travel at all.. people emptying shops and a lot of chaos. but then the police appologized and started working again.. everything calms down here, exept for it´s still in the state of emergency, but is not really noted where I drive ;) When I was having and awesome breakfast in a restaurant, I talked to some people about recent events and got the precious information, where to go in this country: Montañita! a place on the beach, two day rides away, where it´s chill and relax and where you don´t want to leave too soon ;) hehe ;)
so I saddled my dragon and took off heading south.. well, took me an hour to get out of town (always the same with capitals :P ;) and then with some sweeeet goa-trance tickeling my ear, over mountains with steep slopes into deep canyons, where I was amazed that people found ways to build roads, serpents winding through the mountains to infinity! yes.. a really nice ride.. quite some construction going on and a lot of dirt (did I mention it.. it´s really bad here :P but all in all a nice ride, thinking about life and figuering out some plans for my future.. they call it the saturn return and I say they are damn right! ;) hehe ;) ..so if you ask me, I´ll be back in 2011 working for two years, doing some great things and safe money to see the other side of the world. being back home, I´ll party on with my elvish friends in the forest and full-moon-parties and will show up with a new LARP char ;) hehe ;) yess! got some Pen´n´Paper friends and FreeForm-People and will not live alone in a house.. some skydiving close to my work and of course the usual stuff that you enjoy.. BBQ, jumping into rivers, seeing friends, enjoying beautiful natre.. :D
then the other side of the world for 1-2 years, hopefully not alone ;) hehe ;)
no rush for family before 35, but then.. hmmm.. ? we gonna see.. would be a 20+ years project and in the end, building a simple, but nice house somewhere in a faraway place in probably South America :D hehe ;) ..yeah.. let´s see.. I´m looking really forward to persuive this road! :D haha! :D

ahh.. where were we.. this ride out of town.. had a tasty piece of meat (lomo) with fried yucca and yummi salad! :) worth it´s high price ;) hehe ;) then in the afternoon out of mountains to some no-view-roads, my Ipod was out of battery and the sky turned clouded :P then into some more scenic (but dirty) parts, onto a 4-lane highway for just a second and into some town.. from there another hour and a half to some beachplace (my goal: pedernales was out of reach). on the way I got stopped by some police (was joking about they kidnapped the president ;) and one of them wanted to buy my bike ;) was hard to explain that even if I would want to, it wouldn´t be legal ;) hehe ;) ..I go mostly with 80km/h what seems quite fast to me ;) if good road up to 100km/h but that´s what the bike is made for.. but if you ask the police, how long it´s gonna take to get there, they will say: "whit this bike.." ..and you think: "hey, do you tell me I can go as fast you think this bike goes?!¿ ;) they all overestimate it in speed, but I´m well better off with a climbing factor and considering my load, it´s doing a great job! :D
so yes.. crushed in this "Mumpicho" beach-place, where the ride to was super-duper-muddy (glad I didn´t fall ;) hehe ;) and found a nice place to play some guitar, have a drink, dinner and watch some TV. They were so kind to give me a 6 people room with huge terrace ;) hehe ;) super quite and chilly and super small, nothing would ever get lost in a place like that! :)
woke up today at 5.30 and started driving at 6.30 ..found at 8.30 finally some breakfast with coffee with milk and juice ;) and fought on the way some nasty sensation in my left eye (couldn´t get rid of it, even washing out.. as it disappeard finally after 30 min of worrying me ;) ..the way south on their "Interstate" E-35 is quite a rough ride for the first part.. road mostly not finished and just one lane for both directions :P and well.. in a few years, it will be nice, I guess ;) but at least my Enduro pays off ;) haha :D
I really enjoy riding with psy-trance.. makes everything even nicer ;) must be some connectedness between senses that gives wings to my being ;) enjoyed the ride today (after getting out of the mud, back on the road ;) ..first through hilly green jungle forest and then through dry wasteland, back to green nature.. :D (sorry, no pics ;( was a fun day! arrived pretty early, have two reservations for nice and cheap places (8 USD with breakfast) and want to stay a week or so.. really LOVE it here! :) so tonight Saturday and going out.. hopefully some electro music somewhere ;) hihi ;)
on the way I got stung in my cheek by something.. :P I think I hit the beast with the soft side of my helmet or it got stock and panicked :P hurted like hell for a moment!! now almost invisible (for my standards ;) ..instead of being allergic to stuff, my body seems to process toxics quite good :D JUHUII! :D haha ;)
and !SHOCK! ..when I filled my tank, I saw a pannier dripping and in a milisecond I knew that the half gallon of water was leaking inside.. hmm.. now drying stuff in my room :P lost 4 packets of precious rolling papers (well, still can use them to roll forward with a new obtained skill of mine ;) but it´s kinda siffy.. so I was cursing when I saw that. But then tonight.. the real damage: my dive logbook.. more than 50 looged dives (half of them with ink and al the ink of the stamps :( well.. hope I can still open it. Doubt I will need as proof for Dive-Instructer (goes to far for me) but might have been nice to check your earlier dives.. same with skydives.. but then on the other hand, I might have never done it anyways.. was just careless of mine to leave that log in the pannier and not safe with my other logs and to not re-seal the plastic bag with the delicate papers.. and then assuming the container would stay closed (didn´t put pressure on it) ..but anyway, I guess, it´s called learning ;)
still a great day! quite some distance and now stay and rest and chill and enjoy, before heading on to Peru.. I found my place here! ;) (know this, after being here for a couple of hours ;)
ehhmm.. I guess that´s all for now.. don´t expect too much in the next days.. probably be busy with other stuff..
and hey! just before getting here, I made an incredible breakthrough with juggling with 2 balls!!! :D haven´t tried for a long time, but just juggled with one ball and somehow I got it really synchronized between my both hands with two different balls and it just felt AWESOME!!! :D haha :) ..sorry, thought I want to let you know ;)
so.. no worries.. I´m totally safe and sound and more than fine! :D ;)

P.S. this has been written in less than 40min ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment