Friday, May 21, 2010

one more wish delivered by the universe! :)

Pura Vida!! (they say it all the time and it means "pure life") and represents the great attitude the people have here in Costa Rica! :)



now listen to this:

it´s totally the shit!! :D I was about to take the 11am ferry and make another loop through Costa Rica, because I felt so much turned down by life.. but then I talked to the owner of one of the three companies that go out to the Islas de Coco and the guy tells me that he finds me sympathetic and gives me the opportunity to go out and dive on the trip next week!!!! HAHAHAHA :D isn´t that just super great!! well, I still pay for my costs, that´s a hundred dollars a day (still my budget ;) and some park fees.. but hey.. diving with hammerheads! there´s no price for that! ;) I´ll also be helping on the boat with what I can.. I´m sure the experience will be unforgettable!! while being out I don´t have to take care of staying, food, going out.. so I save a good amount of money by being unable to spend ;) therefore I´m making a lot of party here in Santa Theresa ;) waves are not really good at the moment and it happened, that I went to bed the last days when the sun was rising ;) tonight won´t be different and tomorrow Saturday will also be a blast! ;)
met some fire spinners here and we will perform tonight (what hopefully provides me free drinks at the bar ;) and it´s always nice to make a little show! :)

so yes.. Sunday back to Puntarenas, Monday introduction of the boat and rules, getting my wetsuit and probably loading cargo. Then we drive 2 days out, will spend 6 days there, diving 4 times a day on Nitrox (I´m glad I have the license ;) hehe :) and then 2 days back (it´s about 500km out in the ocean). I think, I haven´t been out for so long on sea ever.. will be really cool! it´s a big, quite luxury boat and I´m looking forward to meet the passengers! :) there are just three companies who have the permits and boats to go out and the trips are very, very limited (so are the people who have seen this spot) ah dude, how blessed I am! ;) I´ll see that I get some good pictures of the dive to upload on Facebook ;)

so yeah.. here in Santa Catarina I feel good vibes! there is not a single bite of food I had that was not extraordinary delicious!! :) and I have a room with big bed, TV, fridge (fridge rules!! :) haha :D and private bathroom for 10 USD a day.. really cozy nice place to spend the next days until I leave the firm ground ;)
I met lots of nice people here and looking forward to go out again tonight! ;) comes all in phases, I guess.. sometimes I feel not like going out and doing all this stuff, but then sometimes I do and then I do it full-on! ;) haha :)

it´s really beautiful around here.. the roads leading to this place are not paved and it´s all a bit more rural and chill (even if it changed a lot over the last 15 years). It just has a good size for me now ;) haven´t taken a lot of pictures lately though. I think was more processing inner things and didn´t feel like taking pictures.. no worries, there will be some in the end ;) hehe :)

my friend Renzo from my former employer is waiting for his bike in Anchorage, after being inspired and just made it happen! Badass!! :) I´m sure he´ll have also a great time! :) won´t catch up with me probably ;)

yes.. that´s for you out there: JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN! because there is nobody else creating your life than you and the more you become aware of it, the better work things out. I felt almost my channeling efforts having been in vane, but then was the right time in the right spot and got a place on the boat :)
have a great time and hear from me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment