Monday, May 24, 2010

..day "X" has come..

BUYA!! :D

tomorrow we leave for 10 days out in the Pacific Ocean.. haven´t been out that long in my life ever! ;) hehe :) will be so AWESOME!
today I got my staff uniform and I´m looking forward to meet the passengers tomorrow morning. In last second they make the Nitrox compressor work and we put in some new refridgerators to store food. The crew is the Captain, Machinist, Chief of decks, Assistant, 3 Divemaster a Chef and me :D haha :) it´s gonna be soooo good! eating nice food and checking out some of the best diving in this world!
I spent just 290 bucks today to get a divecomputer that´s mandatory to have but actually was about time to get one and it´s a pretty good offer (they go to 600 USD ;) and will do really good! On my level it kinda sucks to relay on the computer of your buddy (what you can´t really do, because of different dive profiles). So it´s good to have my own one :) the rest of the stuff I´m borrowing from the boat. I´m not sure if Luciano knew this all the time but I´m glad it works this way now (after I asked for BCD and Regulator ;) hehe :) I mean, I just don´t have the space to carry all this stuff along for just some short moments as this (as incredible and special they are ;)
after tonight I won´t party for 10 days and I think that´s also very nicely timed after the last days I had in Santa Theresa ;) hehe :)
what more.. got a nice bed with my own personal life jacket, I´m good friend of the Captain already and everybody seems to be really awesome! well.. the DMs I might to earn my respect first as I have no idea how diving out there will be.. might have strong currents and high waves, but yeah.. nothing too hard for me ;)
hear from me when I´m back, showing hopefully some stunning pictures (taken from the rest of the passengers that have cameras ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment