Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Zipolite, beach paradise! :)

Hi there friends and family :)

I spent another night in a Hammock in Acapulco, because it`s just so crazy expensive!! then I continued to Zipolite, where there was a beeeeautiful psytrance party the last week end! :) dancing on the beach in a full moon night.. was really enjoyable! :)
well, I might continue here from Zipolite, after I have been here for a week.. met a lot of awesome people and had great times!! :)
well, at the moment, my stomach recovers from something strange that I eat ??? but it`s not too bad. My back is hurting terribly .. but that`s all that bothers here. Otherwise I managed to keep my insurance running again and went on a snorkling trip yesterday with friends (was nice to be out for a day and do some other stuff instead of hanging around ;)
Last Friday I went to an aqua massage class.. was the last days and my friend did some with me and it was a real special experience!! you get a nose clip and then you`re moved around in the water, catching breath whenever you can ;) but being in underwater silence with closed eyes.. awesome!! :)
hmm.. might add something later to this.. right now going on the beach and chilling out (recovering from stomach issue ;)
hear from me soon and have a great time as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment