Tuesday, December 1, 2009

..a night in Kiev..

..and just ONE night, and then I'll be on my trip again and out of familiary closemindedness!



if you are amongst the people that took time to see me and offered their hospitality, then let me say THANK YOU to you once more!! it was just wonderful and healing my soul, these few days back home.. seeing family, friends and going out to party! :D



I made up my mind quite a lot.. one thing is, that there is no "way back" to the old plan, because after all these difficulties, I'm happy to do that trip by myself.. sorry, there is a limit of inviting in and being enthuiastic.. so in best case, Liz will join me in June.. if either she finds out, where she can buy and register a car in South America or is willed to jump on my bike.

hmm.. was really freeing to see what awesome life with awesome people I'm having back home!!! :D ..I'm glad we met (even just for a short moment) in the middle of my trip (naah.. still more than half to go ;) because you never know what happens in life..

hmm.. this morning (I started this post yesterday and finishing it before getting on our plane) is our flight back to NY.. there were some events that happened (and won't be described in here) that may make me going away as soon as possible.. thank to Liz's parents.. after this we now really need a break. (was another unsatisfying night being seperated :( ..I'm sorry, but I just DONT CARE ANYMORE what they say or what they want and seeing Liz being humiliated doesn't help changing that picture :( ..she was crying when I came back home yesterday and instead of healful cuddleing, we had to play once more hide and seek with the bedrooms.. I'm really sick of being somebody that I'm not. I started to ask myself, if I'm just a rude person that doesn't accomodate others, but I think it's more my way to bring change to this world :) I think Liz's mom should learn (and accept), that adult people may want to sleep together and have some privacy! (and I failed to deliver that message, detained by Liz)

OK.. I'm going for breakfast now :) my back hurts since days (or weeks) and I should do some exercises to stretch and build up muscles. I might be very soon in Mexico once my camera and credit card that I forgot in Switzerland :P arrive.. maybe Liz is right and she needs to organize her chaotic life by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment