Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year! :D

dear family and friends :)

I hope you had a nice Christmas and you are ready to celebrate the new year! :) ..I totally am! :D
so I went to this Party out of town the last weekend and it was really AWESOME!! :) met lots of cool people and Natasha joined me the second day (I kinda wanted to be there as early as possible and got a rideshare on Saturday). I bought a bus ticket for Natasha and happily everything worked out! ..the party had some lows.. first there weren't that many people as expected and then there was this strange story that the organizer got sued because some people drunk and smoked in the Hotel.. but overall it was a BLAST! :) and after the party ended earlier that announced, there was an afterparty at a friends place.. so we were about 10 people and had a looooot of fun in the Upstate of New York :) we drove back with our new friends, got in a traffic jam and made it finally back to Manhattan :) ..just had barely enough time to relax between the parties here ;)
Natasha bought me an Ipod (kind of my only X-Mas present this year ;) and she brought me back a beautiful pendant from Aruba (what a nice souvenir to wear and remember her!). She treated me out for dinner yesterday and we went eating Sushi :D this was the BEST Sushi I've ever had!!!! so yummi! haha :D was great.. we had raw salmon, cooked eel and a lobster.. together with a glass of sweet plum wine! my god!! this was truly wonderful and unforgettable! (since yesterday I can say, that I love Sushi! :D ..we walked through Dumbo (it's a place in Brooklyn, where you have a beautiful view of Downtown with all it's skyscrapers and lights). We went shopping and got a lot of tasty stuff.. we even visited an erotic store ;) hehe :) oh yeah.. haven't had that much sunshine in my life for a while!
I'll be missing her after all this! ..but still, I want to move on (my place is on my bike on the road). I lived so many things lately.. I feel really blessed to be on this trip... no, I really feel blessed to be on this planet, to be incarnated and having such a great life!! :D
I'm growing a lot on this trip.. normally I can't really tell how I changed, but there are quite a few things that I realize, have come to my mind! :) things that I've never thought of before and that have become so joyful now. for example the kinkiest sex on this planet! ;) haha :) yeah.. life is great! :D
I'm organizing my stuff now here.. will probably have to discard some things when I pack my bike again (and I'll be happy to be on the road with the things that I really need). Haven't played guitar for so long.. will also be good to have some time for me. want to get a bit more in shape (gained some wight lately I guess :P will have time to stretch my back and to some more fancy kung-fu stuff along the way. Will put my English on stand-by and start to refresh my spanish (oh boy.. probably have forgotten quite some of it).

well.. I'm drinking some chai here, enjoy the cozy apartment and getting (mentally) ready for tonight's party! :D

wish you all the best and my best blessings for the coming year!

hugs & kisses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment