Monday, September 14, 2009

..two hearts bursting of love..

..phew... what should I say.. here I am, sitting at a computer in Oakland, where friends of Liz's parents live. they are incredible kind and helped us totally out!
Liz is gone.. on her way to the airport. If the universe still supports us, we will meet again. either here on the west coast or in New York. The future is uncertain, but whatever comes, I want to continue with Liz in my life!!
it might seem very much in a rush, to make plans for five years in just five days, but it's nothing more than the reflection of deep and true love between two beings in this universe, embracing their divinity! ..it's the most beautiful thing, that ever happened to me! never loved the way I love Liz before!! I met many beautiful hearts in my life and sometimes the way there was long and stony, but never ever before, somebody would enter my heart in such a loving and caring way!
I feel, that there are no words (and no way) to describe what is going on in me.. but if you know me, know about my mind and about my heart, then you might be able to get a slight touch of it.
if there was ever a person, I wanted to spend my life with, to make it more colorful, more tasteful, more joyful, then it's Liz!

No comments:

Post a Comment