Thursday, September 10, 2009

my burning love.. :D

this is a seperate post just for Liz, the most amazing and most beautiful person, I've ever met!!! :D

we met on the psy trance floor on saturday morning and somehow we ended up cuddling in the chill out tent.. she is 22 years old and has lived all over the world (her parents are american ambassadors). she speaks German and Russian (I'm learning this now ;) hehe :) and she is totally beautiful in her mind, her spirit and her body.. she is one of the girls, that every man would fall for and I never, never ever had such a good chemisty with a girl as with her.. :D

so yes.. we have totally fallen in love and are about to change our plans.. in fact, we already did ;) haha :D ..she flies soon back to New York to sub rent her apartment and I get my motorbike down to California. then we meet again and try to make some money here in California.. then we might head back to NY to get her things ready (and having a great time in NY ;) and we would buy a Jeep and head down together to South America :) ..maybe a trailer for the bike and maybe I just leave it somewhere and see in one year, what I'm going to do with it.. I just think, travelling together is much more beautiful than riding a motorbike ;) she is AWESOME!!! I never had such mind changing experiences.. so when the white-out (sandstorm in the desert) stopped for a while, we went from the chill out tent to some other places and we passed the Orgy-Dome and decided to eve drop for a moment.. there were some couples inside and a total beautiful, lovely atmosphere.. so we sat down and shortly after we were into loving each other, having the most spectacular, inspiring and thrilling first time ever!!! :D ..and I would never have thought, to be able to do this and far less even having a lot of fun doing it!! :D haha :)))) so we were pretty inspiring, I guess ;) at a certain moment, I turned my head around and there were a dozen people sitting.. probably waiting for some space to make love to their parter :) ..oh my god.. this was one of this very deep, mind opening experiences.. and Liz is much more than this! haha :D she is so incredible loving and caring, has such a beautiful mind and horizon and she is SOOO much fun!!! :D we are such a beautiful, lovely couple.. we want to give it a try.. I kinda like the idea to reach the end of Argentina with Liz.. and then to move on together to some place.. she understands me in a very special way.. I met many woman, that pushed me away, because they can not handle my love and my need for being close.. but Liz does.. in fact, she is exactly like that and the hottest girl, that I've ever met!! :D blessed me!! thank you so much mighty universe, for leading us into each other!! :D ..we are both special persons, that do great things in their life, that believe, everything had to happen this way, to bring us to this very moment!
it's a pleasure to have her around.. people like her for she is so friendly, helpful and positive! She is exactly the person I'd like to have on my side.. (and we're having best sex ever!!!! HAHAHA :D blessed me!! ;) :))
yeah.. feel really, really happy and looking forward to all the new things.. I feel free to change all my plans, to do what my heart tells me and to follow the flow of the universe! ..you never know, what future brings and we are aware of that.. we live day by day and see how we feel.. but she is one of these persons, I could imagine to spend my whole life together, discovering ourselves everyday a new (or better.. creating ourselves everyday anew). WOW!!
be inspired by my love and sending you my best energies and blessings!!
may you be full of love as well! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment