Thursday, September 24, 2009

..in total Symbiosis.. :)

huh.. here we are :)

we drove to this music festival close to Yosemiti National Park (BEAUTIFUL nature!! :D and I had an incredible intense and fulfilling weekend! I lived, experienced and felt many things and it will probably take some time to process all this.. it was like a big BANG and I found myself amongst all this beautiful people, loving hearts and so much inspiration and creativity! I listened to Atmos, Kox Box, Halicinogen, Perfect Stranger, Ace Ventura and Sphongle and it was EPIC!! haha :D ..yeah.. danced a lot, went on many trips through the forest and to different planes.
was happy, that I didn't have to sell something.. that I just could be there to participate in devine love. Missed Liz a lot.. a lot.. A LOT! yeah.. was quite an experience, but I guess, good to go through all these stages, to hear the inner voice clearer and clearer.

oh yes.. and Celia went to the festival.. after driving back the 1000 miles ;) so I had the perfect rideshare to my bike. I drove about 7 hours during the night and did a pretty good job! :D gives me faith in my driving skills and this is what I need for future things, that may come :)
so today I'm doing all my little jobs and changed the chain.. 170 bucks for a chain and a lock :P but however.. it will last longer than my plans to ride it. was a bit tricky to change it, but could use Gerhards tools :D awesome guy!! speaks better German than English and got all the help I needed! ..was the same place, where it was impossible before to do some service on my bike.. but guess, I got luckier by the time.. HAHA :D ..ah.. kissed by love, living the devine! I'm looking so much forward to meet Liz again on 1.10. in Seattle..

so the plan is to start tomorrow to Vancouver Island.. there I might spend up to 5 days, chilling out on the beach and meeting interesting people :) but also riding my dragon for some more days.. riding it save (service has been made ;) and reflecting upon me and my life. it will be good, to have some time to make my own way.. I'm sure, that it will lead me to Liz.. there's no reason, why not to give in to all this beautiful things, happening in my life :) I always was a heart follower and will continue to be so ;) hehe :) I think this will be great.. it will be the GREATEST thing of my life.. it already is! :D
so yes.. once more.. letting go of old things, making room for new things. go with the flow. follow your heart. make things happen. everything is possible and with all my being, with all I experienced and lived, I start a new episode of my life. being there for somebody, that appreciates you in the same loving way as you do, somebody that cares about you and you care about, somebody to share all the love, beauty and pleasure of this universe! :)
HELL YEAH!! :D ..that sound's good to me ;)

I'll be taking care of my dreads.. that are starting to look more and more bad ass ;) hehe ;)) hmm.. will have to see then, how this works with my next job, but at the moment I enjoy just twisting my hair to something really tribal looking.. totally wicked!! there will be pictures of this! haha ;)

I guess, this is it for the moment.. writing a new song about the ocean and the sky.. :) always nice to be inspired!! :D haha :D

big hug and all my love to everybody out there!! sometimes I wonder, who the heck wants to read all this stuff exept my mom ;) hehe :)

thanks for being out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment