Wednesday, September 16, 2009

..living as the kings..

hi there :)

I think you should know about this.. I made it with train and bus to San Jose (a little bit down to the south, but still SF Area). I got picked up by Allison and ended up in a multi million dollar mansion with pool, tennis court and all kind of fancy stuff ;) I'm having a private bathroom with tub in the "African" room.. it's just totally amazing!! :)
I eat incredible tasty food and had inspiring discussions with the people here (..of course spreading the word of my new plans and how exciting life is at the moment ;) we made some music together and are having a great time!

of course, I miss Liz and finally my phone is working, so we can text each other :) ..even her Dad agrees with our plans and her picky friends seem to like me ;) hehe :) of course, why not ;) hehe :) I wonder if my family and friends already know about it.. hope to receive some support from back home. but I guess none of my friends would be unhappy about the latest events in my life ;) :)) ..so tomorrow we head out for Symbiosis and I will make it happen to find some work here along the west coast. like this, we can save some money for the coming trip.. it's as crazy as it sounds and it will be fucking amazing!! (not to say, totally epic! :D

sending my love out to the world and be blessed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment