Tuesday, August 25, 2009

..the Man must Burn!! :D

..phew.. here we go.. so I spent an incredible nice evening with John, Celias neighbour, waiting for her to arrive. John plays the guitar and was very inspiring to play together.. in fact, yesterday, there was a "free mic" evening at a cafe and I arrived just in time, to join them in their last song (I guess, if there would have been any minute of waiting time, I would have gotten nervouse, but there was just no time ;) hehe :) ..so yeah.. was really graet to play and people enjoyed. I'd like to pick a turn to show some didge, juice harp and simple guitar songs ;) maybe when I come back..

so we used the next day for preparing the week-end.. Celia is incredible! she makes a lot of tasty food and got a lot of stuff, that makes camping convenient ;) hehe :) ..so we had our big shelter and met a lot of people, that were passing by..
the drive was about 6 hours.. considerately short, thinking on the 22 hours to Burning Man ;) hehe :) but whatever it takes.. I will be there!!!!

the party was incredible!! very small for the line up.. Space Tribe gave a 3 hour set and I know, all my Goa friends would be jalous ;) hehe ;) ..I guess, there were around 300 people camping out on a mountain, in a mystical forest on a beautiful river.. we had the best campsite EVER!! just on the river, with personal bathroom and beercooler ;) close to the main floor.. so you could just dance over to the tent and grab some fruits or home made granola bars! :D isn't that totally awesome!! :D haha :) ..so there was a lot of good music and at least 10 nations present.. we had Israel, Iran, Japan, Austria, USA, England, Austria, Africa, Russia and Swiss next to Canadians :) that was a blast! :) made a lot of friends and as usual on these special kind of parties.. tons of good energies.. lovely people.. inspiring encounters and an incredible ammount of fun!! :)

so after two days we drove back and arrived somewhen in the morning, after a longer nap along the way :-P ..here we are preparing now for Burning Man..
I will have a bycicle (need one in a built up city of 50 000 people in the desert) and I found the most awesome rideshare for the last part! (touching wood)
because Celia picks somebody up for the last part, I was urged to find out how to make it.. bus seems very complicated, but I thought, hitchhiking might be an option. so this morning I extended my wish to the universe and sent some emails to people, that offered a ride share.. and Ka-Boom! after 30 minutes I got the perfect ride share! somebody has an early entry ticket and I get in with the people, that build up there theme camp.. the BARBIE DEATH CAMP! :D
..so and now comes best.. my friends from Anchorage told me, that they will camp out with the Barbie Death Camp guys.. so it's true: Everything is connected within this universe! :D ;)

my lovely little dragon will now sit for some while here, while I'm on foot ;) I bought some spare parts today and gonna change them tomorrow.. Oil, Oil- and Airfilter, rear Tyre (first time :) then check the bike and store it for some weeks.. I actually might hang out in California for a while, once I'm there ;) never know, what happens after Burning Man.. muhahaa ;)
there is a BMW dealership close to here, so once I get back, I will let check the breaks at their place.. otherwise.. this bike is totally cool! seems to be pretty reliable and runs smoooooothly! :)

I got goggles (for the sand storms at Burning Man) and went through the 'survival-checklist'. I will be so totally fine, being together with people, that have done this before.. it's exactly the way I wanted to have it. ..hmm.. just make it happen!! once you learn about your true powers in life (and that's no fancy flying through the air ;) you can create yourself everyday anew and with yourself, you create your reality.. pretty amazing stuff ;)
basically: love first! ..then comes respect, honesty, sharing and caring.. simple: just listen to yourself and ask, what higher being you could become.. and you make it happen! :)

..my latest project here is a soft rope dart.. I have to sew (brrrrr) some fabric and might have it ready tonight.. that's a dogdoy (soft ball) in a long cone of elastic fabric.. so it's real fun! :D haha :) you do this kinda kung-fu monk stuff and wrap the rope (fabric) around you, while twisting around, unwrapping it and shooting it away, holding the other end of the fabric, so you pull it in again and make some other twists.. :) ..and it's so soft, that you can pounch people, without harming them.. it's a real amazing thing! :)

..oh.. and about amazing things.. I started with spooning.. that are two spoons, bent and put together with duct tape.. in a way they tap on each other when you hit them against your hand or leg. so it's a simply rythmic tool, that can be quite tranceful :) the sound changes with the shape of your hand and I've heard that playing with some electronic music and it just rocks!!! :D just gonna take me a while until I get there ;) hehe :) the guy does it since he was eight.. :)
but yeah.. spoon on.. and then I will give free spoon lessions to people :)

so.. you will (eventually ;) hear from me again.. that's all for now ;)

have a great time and I gonna try to make a picture album of Burning Man.. that's what I would call my "Mekka" :)

my blessings to all of you and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment