Friday, September 3, 2010

..Roundup..

..just packed all my bags and boxes.. glad to have it done!

during the last week, I accomplished quite a few tasks.. bought a new camera for 130USD and really like it! :D the result can be seen in the album "Colombia" in picasa.. remember that the old one already made problems in the states :P was about time to get a new one!! :D
then my Ipod failed completely and when the guy told me, takes a week and a complete formatting, I begged him to try another charger and see.. works better than ever!! so with a 8 USD charger I solved all my Ipod issues and now it even plays when charging ;) I should never have used that crappy asian USB charger :P
then I let a dentist clean my teeth.. was pretty painfull (poor gums) and charged me 50USD!!! as I think is too much for the job.. but anyway.. he told me I got some small caries :((( and I finally went to another guy who checked my teeth and told me 5 teeth, he does it for 75USD and takes an hour. So I got my date the day after and let the torture pass. It didn´t actually really hurt (just once for a second) but I generally don´t like blank metal on my teeth (the very reason, why I don´t play the traditional jaw-harp.. *sniff*). So he drilled a bit around, scratched some stuff off and put new things on and put them in shape, so I can bite again as before :)
took him nearly two hours and I think, he fixed about 8 teeth and did a really good job (as it feels/seems to me). ..so yeah.. this is done.. keeping yourself working as supposed ;) hehe :)
was thinking about a tattoo again last week, but didn´t have time now finally.. but got the idea.. would be my dragon tattoo and of one side enters a leaping tiger or lion in fire colors and tribal style and on the other side a hammerhead shark in water colors and tribal swims out.. :D hehe ;) yes.. let´s hope this comes true one day, if I meet a talented artist.
I´ve seen some cool 3D-movies lately for not too much money and they really rock!! looking forward to Resident Evil 4 in 3D!!! :D muhahahaa!!
it´s nice to go out to drink something, go to the movies and dinner with my lovely Myle or to watch a movie together and cook at home in the peaceful mountain hotel on Ruitoque! :) in half an hour I gonna pick her up and we go to a nice Hotel with Jacuzzi, Sauna and Swimming pool ;) hehe :) ah.. dude.. best times ever!! :D

..still.. there is upcoming pain of saying good-bye. In love, you get first the sweet part and then the bitterness ;) hehe :) but hey.. I HAVE to move on and I´m sure everything will be all right. Giving myself time to think and feel, to process the last weeks, to appreciate and to be grateful for my life!
there lies quite some road ahead of me and I should get my ass back on the seat! ;) I got lazy with all my projects, but glad I took time to do them! :D haha! :D now there is nothing left, that I would stay and do in a few weeks.. more like short adventures diving, flying or falling ;) hehe :)

all in all I truely can claim having an intense and magical time!! that a human being can pass through live in such a marvellous way.. isn´t it amazing!! :D haha! :)
so wishing all your dreams come true and following my way, embracing every single part of it! :)

cu soon and namaste! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment