Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sleeping in Seattle.. ;) hehe :)

..yeah, we slept a lot here ;) hehe :) ..after Liz and I were finally reunited, we're enjoying every single minute together!! :D

when Hannah had her free day, we went to a park with coast and spent there the whole afternoon, together with Lydia, another friend of ours. Was totally, totally awesome, with a beautiful sunset! (had the color of Liz's hair.. including the purple and golden tones ;) yes.. a picture will soon follow (of her and the sunset ;) hehe :)

we haven't made a lot here.. didn't go to the Aquarium, didn't go up the Needle (this would be 25$) but had a splendid time here! I LOVE Seattle! :) met cool people going out and ended up in their apartment, had delicious breakfast, eat as the kings, went dancing one night when there was electro and psy. hmm.. actually, did quite a few things, now thinking about it ;) hehe :)

We started with Acro Yoga (have to look it up.. it's kinda artistic stuff). so I hold Hannah in the air with my feet, while she was making the plank and hold Liz in the air with my hands on her hips, while she was also making the plank.. I guess, it looked pretty cool! :D haha :) (especially, whit such beautiful girls ;) got even an applause ;) Liz and I want to do more stuff like this.. it's really fun!!! :D

then I got a second helmet and we made a test ride through the city and on the Interstate, to see if I can still handle the bike and if Liz likes it.. she loves it! :) so I organized a few other things.. like two hard plastic file boxes, tin bars, electric wire and a couple of cable ties and bend the things in form, used lots of duct tape and mcgyvered two front panniers with my Swiss army knife :D pretty cool shit! ..we left most of our luggage here and Hannah will send it to NY, once we arrive there.

it took us a few hours of discussion and some very emotional moments of confusion, but finally we got it together.. we start here tomorrow noon direction Highway 101 and then down the coast (epic ride! :D to San Francisco, Los Angeles then over to Austin (Texas) and continuing towards the east coast (Route 66, where it's still nice). will take us about a month to get there and yes, finally I drive though the States, because it seems what it right and matches with our ideas..

we're about to get our flights on probably the 10th of November to Kiev, where we will stay for about a month.. saying hello to Liz's parents and traveling in the Ukraine :) (fuck.. that was really not predictable ;) haha :D isn't that just GREAT!! life unfolds itself everyday in his devine beauty and there's no other way to go along with this flow! :) ..it will actually be cheaper for me, to spend a month in the Ukraine (including tickets), than the States. of course, I couldn't have been more uninterested in Eastern Europe, but life is change and I'm really looking forward now to get there! :D I want to experience the world of my soulmate as it is mine :)

ah.. and my dreads are getting better! :) after a total mess, we could fix it and are using now crochet needles to get it tightened :) Liz put a picture of mine online in Facebook. it's still from Burning Man, but gives and idea, how my dreads will be ;) you should check it out, if you're on FB and my friend ;) haha :D

hmm.. I wish you love and happiness! may you also be blessed in life, as I am! :D ..I found a wonderful girl that loves me, the way I love her! we're taking care of each other, caressing each other and having wonderful energies! we can talk about everything, can laugh and cry together and have so much understanding for each other! we are perfect in our imperfection and are a totally sweet and adorable couple! :) haha :D ..as my travels become bigger and more meaningful, so does my love and I feel, this is the Zenith of everything, that has ever been (except for our chemistry.. I just had fragments of it before and I discover land, that I thought is familiar to me already :) blessed universe!!! how could I not love life so much!! :D

all the best and hear from me soon! :)

..spread your wings my dragon and take me and my love high up in the air, through all the skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment