Friday, June 25, 2010

..busrides suck! :P

phew.. made it to Panama city.. in a night bus :P it's kinda good, because you don't "loose" a whole day, but then my back hurts so much and can't really sleep well. Was waking up all the time, sliding down on the seat that couldn't be put horizontal.. at least I'm here and will pick up my stuff soon and spend the weekend going out in Panama city.
I really, really, REALLY felt as I have to leave on Bocas. The last two days I was not truly happy anymore and even small things ruined my mood, so I figured out it's time for a change ;) hehe :)
on the other hand, with all the people I said good bye (including the diveshop I was working for a couple of days) were very good vibes! it's so funny.. seems that every traveler knows that feeling and when I said how urgent I feel to make a move, they all understood :) hehe :)
so a week is OK, 10 days is doable but more than that is simply too much hanging out for me.. I'm an adventurer and I like to face challenges every day and being filled up with things that happen in my life and places as Bocas just don't do that.
It was nevertheless a wonderful time I had in this place. Hold it's challenges anyway and I met a lot of cool people (and some really ennoying ones :P

..to be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment